cd newbie

Aw, {{{hugs}}}

Well, if you do have to come off SS, it doesn't necessarily mean you need to 'abandon ship' on the diet. As I said in my earlier post, you might find 810 is enough to help you feel a bit more human but if not, you should still see losses on the 1000 and 1200 plans (though maybe not immediately because of the glycogen refill thing that happens after you come out of ketosis).

But do whatever you need to do to feel better, hun. Earache is horrible and you need to get well. :hug99:

i think 810 would be the 1 and thanks so much for replying :):)xx

Sorry to hear about your ear! I constantly get ear infections and have had about 3 since being on Cambridge. They gave me an antibiotic ear spray to use and it cleared up in a week or 2 but I felt so ill with it! My CDC suggested going up to 810 until I felt better and getting lots of fruit and veg in to make me feel better. Obviously your health comes first :)

thanks girlies the doc has given me antibiotics so hopefully be on the mend soon and he said i would be fine to stay on ss going to see how i go if i start to feel bad i will just move up for a bit cant see it effecting my weight loss massively so im not that worried if i have to.

hope your all well :)x

How are you feeling today, hunni? Any better? Hope so x x

feeling good today hun pain killers help took kids to the beach and its the first time ive had my legs out in forever and guess what silly me forgot to do no sun cream on them so my white legs are as red as a lobster and hurting that will teach me lol but ouchy thanks for asking hun.oh and doc said no need to move up he said i should be fine :)x

happy easter everyone.
remember we can do this not 1 bit of chocolate today a moment on the lips a life time on the hips.i hope you all stay strong and me i want choc already and i dont normally crave it but i must not eat it thats what im going to repeat in my head all day lol.

good luck for today everyone:)xxx

Argh, bleeding ears! Poor you, hearing that made my legs go funny!

I hope you are feeling better and had a lovely weekend, well done on staying strong.

thank you had a brill weekend so busy bbq's and fun in the sun.weigh in today so feeling really happy be back on here later with this weeks results and to check out all your lovely diarys :)x

Good luck! Can't wait to hear how you go on x

yay another 4.5lbs gone forever so its 2st 10.5lbs down in 9wks.only 3.5lb more and i will have lost 3st wow so im happy happy happy.

hope your all having a good day :):):)x

how is everyone today?
im proud to announce ive lost 1 of my chins as people keep pointing out lol.cannot wait to shift some more pounds this week going to have a soup at 11 then 3 then 7 oh how i love soup.
hope you all have a good day :)x

Back