cd newbie

Ooh, that could've been so much worse. :D

Well done on staying away from the food, anyway! Everyone has the occasional wobble - but I think you're more of a weeble than me.

Of course, you might be too young to understand the reference to weebles... :D

Hope the scales are kind tomorrow!

At least you enjoyed yourself :D I know how it feels to have an insecure OH (going back to the other post) im sure he's dead proud of you too ;)

thanks lily,hi coral i hope he is you know what men are like sometimes like trying to get blood from a stone lol.
well its weigh day and i hope its at least a lb after sundays events damn the shots wish me luck :)xx

Good luck hon! xx Maybe you weed all the alcohol straight back out, you never know :D

well another 2.lb down,lucky considering what i drunk Sunday Lol.so hopefully next week i can get my 4st only another 2lb to go.Defo NO more slip ups it was so worth it though had a lot of fun.
hope everyones having a good day.p.s. my CDC wrote down all my naughtiness haha :)xx

thank you xx

thank you hun xx

weighed my self this morning and another 2lb down already??weird im a little upset every person i speak to are being so negative now "your struggle to keep it off" well i say like hell i will its not just a diet it's a life style change and im not going to be fat EVER again!!why is it you lose a couple of stone and their all happy for you but when you lose some more (and get skinnier than them) they start with all the horrible things like oh you dont want to look ill.rant over.
hope you all have a lovely day :)xxx

weighed my self this morning and another 2lb down already??weird im a little upset every person i speak to are being so negative now "your struggle to keep it off" well i say like hell i will its not just a diet it's a life style change and im not going to be fat EVER again!!why is it you lose a couple of stone and their all happy for you but when you lose some more (and get skinnier than them) they start with all the horrible things like oh you dont want to look ill.rant over.
hope you all have a lovely day :)xxx

Yay for the 2lb, I usually drop my weight at the start of the week then STS for the rest, lol.

How rude is that? I haven't had that yet, definately sounds like jealousy. You WILL keep it off hon, you've got the right attitude to do it, I believe in you xx

Have a lovely day :D

thanks hun
its just so annoying i felt horrible being fat and now they want me to feel bad for getting slim,not on your nelly is that going to happen lol
have a lovely day hun:)xxx

Good for you chick! You get em told :D

going to take the kiddies out today for my beautiful daughters birthday going to playzone and maccy d's and the best thing is mummy can run around with all my lovely children something that wouldn't of happened if it had not been for this diet.spent far to much on pressies but all worth it to see her little face this morning.
hope everyone has a brilliant day :)xxx

Aww, hope you all have a lovely day :)

off out today with the future sis in-law so the girls can have there bridesmaid dresses tried on for the last time im so excited and sure their going to look amazing.

i have really let the exercise go this week as im trying to see if this has contributed to the slow weight losses over the last 2 weeks i know i will have lost inches but i sort of enjoy the lbs going more so only time will tell.i have only chicken soup this week and im actually enjoying it think it was because she never had any for me last time.for some reason i am starting to miss my food not all the rubbish i used to eat just my chicken and lettuce weird.

i have decided that when i start eating again that no bad foods will ever pass my lips with the exception of the occasional slice of bread (oh how i miss bread)this is the only food that i can say ive missed.over the weeks i have craved many things but can finally say that when i now smell those things i craved that they all just smell really greasy and the thought of eating them makes me want to be sick.
hope you all have a good saturday and i will try and catch up with some of your lovely diarys later :)xxxx

Hello MOF how was the bridesmaid fitting? Im back on CD tomorrow morning at 8:00am lol looking forward to it again x

hi shanny it was brilliant they looked so lovely im so excited now only 8wks to go and i'll be a blubbering mess lol.glad your getting back on it you will be at goal in no time good luck for tomorrow hun :)xx

Hello :) you're doing really well. Just had a read through your last few posts and ignore the people making negative comments!!! They are so obviously just jealous that they will never have the will power to achieve what you have :D hope the birthday party and dress fittings went well x

hey mof.
wow really is all i keep thinking. you have done amazingly well.
its amazing how negative friends become.i know 1st hand also. once i lost the weight(9 stone) i saw my true friends.
one "friend" who i had known and been very close to since childhood was talking about me behind my back saying i got cocky. Let me say for the record, i was not cocky, but i learned to be confident and outgoing, not the fat self conscious friend who did her best to blend into the backround.
this really upset me at time but i never confronted her, she just fazed me out really. she was always stunning and always got loads of attention,then when the attention started coming my way i could see it rattled her.and never in the whole time of losing all the weight did she ever tell me i looked well or anything, infact she said i was crazy doing the diet.
as my dad so rightly told me...everyone loves to have a fat friend as it makes them look more appealing!!!!!!!!!:sigh:
anyways, over last 2 year gained over 3 stone back so im now determined to get rid of it, i learnt my lesson about how it will gradually come back on if you dont maintain excersise etc. keep up the fantastic work and F***.k the begrudgers.xx

Back