cd newbie

IKWYM about the exercise, I've heard too many people complain of slow losses exercising on CD, I'm not risking it! Not when I'm paying £42 a week!

Have a great day xxx

hi sunshine thanks for the post ive come to the conclusion that women are horrible about each other no matter what size you are if your fat their nasty and when you try to change yourself for the better their even more nasty oh well this is why i dont try to have friends.have a good day hun :)xx

hi carla defo no exercise this week but my pesky scales are still only showing a 2lb loss not a happy bunny today.i really did not expect my losses to slow down yet as im still 10st 8lb.really dont know what to do as i could prob lose 2lb a week on slimming world if i stuck to it 100%.the slow weight losses are making my mind go into over drive.im prob going to give it another week and if the weight loss is still low next week decide what to do.
hope you have a lovely day :)xxx

You have a lovely day too hon, I didn't have losses much more than 2lbs at that weight, you're smaller than you think Missy! :p

thanks hun im having a moaning day think an early night is in order weigh day tomorrow :)xxx

been a busy bee this morning got alot done just waiting for weigh in now which is at 1:15.trying to hold off on drinking to much water ive only had 1 bottle of 50cl stupid i know but last time i drank 1.5lts and i weighed more than i did on my scales so not risking it.think im getting desperate for as much weight loss as i can get now.
hope you all have a good day :)xx

drum roll.....3.5lb i can't believe it was so worried and i officially hate my scales for lying to me.ive finally got my 4st yay and my cdc said she's going to enter me for slimmer of the year.she said i prob won't win but still an achievement.so im back to being positive and happy.
hope you all have a fantastic evening :)xxx

Wowee! Thats so amazing :D well done xx

thanks ladies:)
right if all goes according to plan i have 2wks left on ss before i have to move up the plans to 810 and i have decided to join a gym,they have 1 at our local school not a massive 1 and very quiet so it suits me just fine.oh and its £3 a session or £22 a month i think this is cheap as chips and only a 10 min walk so its ideal.:)xx

Oh, wow! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done! You've done so incredibly well! 4 stones - that's amazing!

So glad your CDC's scales rose to the occasion! Just goes to show that we really shouldn't weigh ourselves between official weigh-ins :rolleyes:

Brilliant news! :happy096:

thanks lily
i think im going to stop weighing myself i was in such a state.i have 2 sets of scales and they were both wrong and i really don't want anything to get in my way now.i was so ready to give up on cd all because of this.never weighing at home again!
hope you have a lovely day :)xx

I hope you dont mind me saying, but huge congratulations on your weight loss. I started on 31st May, but to date I have only managed 3 consecutive days. The evenings seem to really be a nightmare for me. I also have 5 children, they are 7 and under. I dont like the lightheadedness as it worries me having to carry the little one up and downstairs feeling like that. I have just read all your diary this morning and its so inspirational. I have got 4 or 5 stone to lose (seeing how I feel when get closer). I am back on the diet today and very hopeful that I can have the willpower to get going as I think a big weight loss will be an incentive. I lost 3lb the first week. Once again, congratulations to you, not only on the weight loss, but on your will power.

Hey hon, hope you're OK :)

Have a great day :D

hi tj thank you for your lovely post.it is so hard at the begining but i promise the dizzyness will pass,you will get it from time to time but drink plenty of water and you will be fine.positivity is the key its not your body's choice it's your's it will do whatever you tell it to.good luck hun im always here if you need a chat:)xx

hi coral im still here just been super busy today.
so today i have been painting our hallway all day as the OH is a lazy sod lol and i think ive just found the best exercise ever as i am aching all over.my ds thought he would be helpful and dip his hands in the paint and rub it on the wall's haha the little mite.it was a hefty task painting with two kids under my feet all day but i must say it's looking 10 time's better.

As far as the diet ive only had 1 soup all day so im just going to make my other 2 now as im hank.think i might redecorate the living room tomorrow god im good lol.
hope you have all had a good day :)xx

thanks hun,hows things with you?i have not caught up with any diary's as of yet.:)xx

Back