cd newbie

mum of five said:
thanks hun,hows things with you?i have not caught up with any diary's as of yet.:)xx

I restarted on Monday then failed on Tuesday but have now been 100% since so hopefully I'll keep on the straight and narrow :)

you can do it felix stay strong hun.i know its hard but it's so worth it.i never thought i could give up all my lush food but now the smell of what i loved makes me feel sick.you have done so well and you will continue to do so or i'll be cracking the whip lol;).have a cd friendly weekend hun if you need me im here lovely lady :)xxx

Thankyou for your kind words. Have been off the diet for a couple of days as my daughter had an asthma attack and I couldn't function properly. Back on the diet today. Going to try 810 cals, to try and combat the lightheadedness, but thats still significantly less than I was eating, so I'm still hopeful of nice losses. Fingers crossed.

Morning morning!! Have a great day chicken! xx

hi ladies thanks for your posts ive been decorating so have had no time to catch up with all your diarys hope your all doing well and i will try to check in later.weigh in today :)xx

hi ladies just a quick check in as still decorating lol.i lost 3.5lb which finally brings my bmi to a healthy 25 yay im now in the ideal weight catorgory.
hope your all having a good day :)xx

Wow! Well done you :D are you on 810 now then?

hi hun yes i am.so my inches lost are 2 1/2 waist,1 1/2 hips,3 1/4 bust,1 1/4 arms and 1 thighs so happy today off to do more decorating :)xxx

i will be back soon ladies i promise im onto the glossing then i have to clean the house as it looks like a bomb site lol.a quick question can i use tesco tikka spice on my chicken as in the ingredients it says it has salt in it?
hope you all have a good day :)xxx

im back and im in need for some 810 recipes getting so bored with spices and chicken any help please.

im loving the eating but i must admit im getting a little more hungry now.went to a wedding reception on saturday and wore a short dress and felt amazing,i got so many compliments i actually felt a bit embarrased of the attention weird huh.

cannot wait for weigh in tomorrow hoping to finally be back in the 9's omg its been years.i had my first child at 17 so it was when i was 16 i was last in the 9's thats 11 years of being a fatty never ever again.

the house is looking good and im so proud of my self for doing it all on my own.glossing to do but im having a break as im pooped.ive been exercising again on my gravity strider for an hour a day at the mo and been doing 10 lady press ups and 10 planks holding for 10 seconds at a time its all i can manage but i will up these as soon as i build up more muscle.might start zumba again tonight now i have more time and ive found some muscles in my arms lol.
hope you all have a brilliant day :~)xxx

yay another 4lb down im now 9st 11lb 5lb to go and ive lost 5st i cannot believe it so happy right now.
hope your all having a lovely day :)xxx

Wow! 5 stones is amazing!!! Well done :D

thanks hun still another 5lb till i get to 5st but hopefully in the next couple of weeks :)xx

Definately, sorry, I read it wrong. 5lbs off 5 stone is amazing too! :D

thanks chick :)xx

Back