CD newbie

digby

Hi There

I'm a newbie to this site and also to the cd so I thought I'd introduce myself.
I am currently on day 3 and have stuck to it rigidly so far
I have approx 55lbs to lose after the birth of my 3rd child (2 years ago:eek:) and after giving up smoking in October.
I'm keen to know how others are getting along on th cd
Kate x

Hi Kate, and welcome.
If it makes it easier for you, my start weight was higher then my weight when I was 9 months pregnant with my son, who was born 4 and a half years ago :p!!
I am on day 32 now and still going strong, once you get in the swing of it, it's amazing how natural it becomes.

Thanks for the encouragement.
I woke this morning feeling so much better than I did yesterday.However.....its my sons birthday today and seeing the cake has been sooooo hard.Not only that while clearing the kids half empty plates I had to stop myself pinching it,not because I desperately wanted it but more through habit :eek:.

:welcome::welcome:

Aww bless. Since I started, this has been the first weekend without a kid's party or lunch or something else invovling food to attend. The big buzz comes from knowing you are stronger than your craving. Having said that, on Wednesday evening I found it intolerably hard to sit and watch my colleagues scoff mexican food! Still did it tho :D
The first couple of weeks I couldn't bear to have any food that I may be tempted with in the house, but now I know I will resist it, my cupboards once again stock the odd treat and crisps for my son.
I made myself a motivational poster (sad maybe, but it does help me!). It is on the 'treat' cupboard which is next to the fridge, my 2 weak spots, and it says all of the things losing weight will hopefully help me achieve. Maybe if you find a day soon where you struggle you could do something similar.

Welcome CD Newbie, hope you've survived de party :)

Warm welcome newbie to the CD, well done for getting through the first few days. I'm coming up to week 3 and loving it! This is such a great diet, if you stick to it.

Aww bless.
I made myself a motivational poster (sad maybe, but it does help me!). It is on the 'treat' cupboard which is next to the fridge, my 2 weak spots, and it says all of the things losing weight will hopefully help me achieve. Maybe if you find a day soon where you struggle you could do something similar.

I might just do that.

Hello and welcome to the site - I'm on week two now, and though I constantly obess about food, I'm not hungry any more and can see the scales going down.
Good luck!

Clare

welcome and good luck - I'm sure you will get a great result particularly after avoiding all that cake and birthday foodx

Hi There

I'm a newbie to this site and also to the cd so I thought I'd introduce myself.
I am currently on day 3 and have stuck to it rigidly so far
I have approx 55lbs to lose after the birth of my 3rd child (2 years ago:eek:) and after giving up smoking in October.
I'm keen to know how others are getting along on th cd
Kate x

Hey Kate - WELCOME aboard :D

and well done on sticking with it so far !

have a look around and SHOUT if you have any questions !

good luck with your weight loss journey

Debz xx

Welcome Digby and good luck on this great journey - it gets easier as you see the lbs drop off. x

hey digby. welcome and good luck :D

one thing i have found cd really good for is highlighting problem areas that i wasn't even aware of before. picking at things without noticing. snacking at a certain time of day or for a certain event. and i think it will really help with the maintenance afterwards :)

abz xx

Welcome onboard :) best of luck with the diet

Back