CD on its way, starting monday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 9 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

My packs are on there way to me as I type!! Hopefully they will actually reach me by Monday (pending on Mr R.Mail!)

I have been trawling different threads and have seen some amazing 1st week losses and hope I am 1 of them people who will be updating every Monday with a fantastic loss.

I will be stopping for the wkend that is Xmas and starting again on Monday then stopping again for new year then back on so the gain over Xmas won't b bad, I'm hoping there wont be a gain at all seeing as I will only be off CD for 2days, so I suppose my loss won't be fantastic but will still be a loss nevertheless.

I'm not a choc person or Xmas pud, I don't have veg with my dinner just the basic meat n spuds! Ppl don't believe me when I say that when you can clearly see from the size of me, but I am a sucker for a Chinese and don't exercise. But this is all going to change... I will be on my wii fit for 30mins a day doing my boxing, I dont want to exercise to much as I have 2 cleaning jobs so that will make up for most of it.

Would love to be a stone lighter by 1st jan, but it's a long shot just have to wait & see!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

hey , hope you get your shakes on time , how come you are getting them in the post ? do you not have a CDC ?
    I think you have a very good chance of loosing a stone by 1st Jan , as long as you arent too naughty over crimbo and new year :)
    Look forward to hearing how you get on :)
  4. Eire

Eire Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Target Slim TFR. Changed to Exante TS on 5/12/'10
    Hi hope you gave a great first week:)
  5. LeaV

LeaV Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    cambridge diet SS
    Good luck Hun!!!! Keep us posted :) other ppls success keeps us all going! Xxx
  6. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

Yea I have a CDC, which is my mum but we don't live near each other so she is sending my packs. I really do love my mummy, she's the best!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.