CD on its way, starting monday

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
My packs are on there way to me as I type!! Hopefully they will actually reach me by Monday (pending on Mr R.Mail!)

I have been trawling different threads and have seen some amazing 1st week losses and hope I am 1 of them people who will be updating every Monday with a fantastic loss.

I will be stopping for the wkend that is Xmas and starting again on Monday then stopping again for new year then back on so the gain over Xmas won't b bad, I'm hoping there wont be a gain at all seeing as I will only be off CD for 2days, so I suppose my loss won't be fantastic but will still be a loss nevertheless.

I'm not a choc person or Xmas pud, I don't have veg with my dinner just the basic meat n spuds! Ppl don't believe me when I say that when you can clearly see from the size of me, but I am a sucker for a Chinese and don't exercise. But this is all going to change... I will be on my wii fit for 30mins a day doing my boxing, I dont want to exercise to much as I have 2 cleaning jobs so that will make up for most of it.

Would love to be a stone lighter by 1st jan, but it's a long shot just have to wait & see!

hey , hope you get your shakes on time , how come you are getting them in the post ? do you not have a CDC ?
I think you have a very good chance of loosing a stone by 1st Jan , as long as you arent too naughty over crimbo and new year :)
Look forward to hearing how you get on :)

Keighleyjo2010 said:
My packs are on there way to me as I type!! Hopefully they will actually reach me by Monday (pending on Mr R.Mail!)

I have been trawling different threads and have seen some amazing 1st week losses and hope I am 1 of them people who will be updating every Monday with a fantastic loss.

I will be stopping for the wkend that is Xmas and starting again on Monday then stopping again for new year then back on so the gain over Xmas won't b bad, I'm hoping there wont be a gain at all seeing as I will only be off CD for 2days, so I suppose my loss won't be fantastic but will still be a loss nevertheless.

I'm not a choc person or Xmas pud, I don't have veg with my dinner just the basic meat n spuds! Ppl don't believe me when I say that when you can clearly see from the size of me, but I am a sucker for a Chinese and don't exercise. But this is all going to change... I will be on my wii fit for 30mins a day doing my boxing, I dont want to exercise to much as I have 2 cleaning jobs so that will make up for most of it.

Would love to be a stone lighter by 1st jan, but it's a long shot just have to wait & see!

Hi hope you gave a great first week:)

Good luck Hun!!!! Keep us posted :) other ppls success keeps us all going! Xxx

Back