CD packs - when do you eat yours?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Karen1972, 14 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Hi folks

I have recently switched from LL to CD and am struggling with only having 3 packs as opposed to 4 on LL.

How do you space your packs out?? I don't want to split the packs so just need to get used to 3 per day but currently i'm eating them all by 4pm and then i'm struggling in the evening!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Try halving your packs Karen - LL have 4 packs x 30g... but it is the same amount of powder as we have, but we have 3 x 40g packs!

Also if you are having bars - halve them.

Otherwise try making up the sugar free jelly with mix a mousse and water flavouring or sorbet using water flavouring and putting them into kiddy ice lolly moulds.

5. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Thanks both!! Can't get my head round splitting the packs for some reason - i'll just have to spread them out better!!

6. smurf1611

smurf1611 New Member

Diet:
    none im a councillor for cd
    4 to 3 shakes

Hi im a cdc i tell my clients that are on 3 a day to try and space the shakes atleast 4-5 hours apart
    for eg
    take 1st @ 8
    2nd @ 1 pm
    3rd @ around 6-7
    that way you should be ok
    hope this helps
    Louise

7. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Thanks hun, that sounds sensible! I defo need one in the morning, i can't be leaving the first one til lunchtime!

8. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I used to have a ltr of water before 10, then a pack at half 10, nother litre then a pack at 2-3 then another litre and half then one at 7 then half a litre beofre bed.

I used to chop my bars of of an evening and freeze them, makes em last longer!

9. jazz

jazz naughty night nurse

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.87%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thats what i do lots of water before dinner, packs at 8am,2pm and then 6/7pm

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.