CD Porridge- anyone tried it?

I'm a fan too! Lurve it! Yummy!!!

I liked the texture (some lumps to chew on), but way to sweet for my liking and I had to gulp down a glass of water between mouthfuls. On the plus side, I increased my water intake, and it kept me feeling full all evening.

Just had porridge and didn't like it so I added some coffee and it was delish!!! Highly recommend it

oh my word ...i built up my hopes for the porridge all week:rolleyes: got some 2 day and well:eek: not 2 my taste at all yak ...tried everything even puttin a sprinkle of choc powder from a shake pack on top.i had a tiny taste and couldnt even swallow it :sign0137:.

I do think it is how you make it though. I had one just plain with the right amount of water for lunch, which was lovely.

I do like my porridge slightly runnier, so I put in another 20mls of water - and it just wasn't as nice.

It is nice to mix my husks into aswell - otherwise they bob around in my shakes and upset me!

the porridge was the foulest thing ever, it didn't even smell or taste vaguely like food.

i am SOOOOO disapointed!!!!

Just eating one now .... with banana shake added mmmmmmm!!!

You mustn't microwave your shake - so mix that separately into a paste and add after you've microwaved your porridge.

Back