CD Porridge- anyone tried it?

i got my hopes up and wanted to puke at the smell and taste YUK YUK YUK YUK

Oh dear - never mind, hopefully there are other soups/shakes you like??

Must admit out of my 6 boxes I ordered, no-one has brought any back to change! And I need to order some more - must keep enough for me!!!

OMG - must email my CDC - will be GUTTED if she runs out!!!

xx

I was soo hungry this morning and I couldn't wait for it to cool down and I burnt my tongue .......but it's still my fav meal. Best 'food' ever.

Much love

Thembie

I just had my first pack of it... It wasn't quite as yummy, sweet and delicious as I'd hoped, but it had texture and was pretty darn tasty and not as wall paper paste-y as the failures i make with husks. So I'm excited!!! :D

I found it very sweet. I don't add sugar to much in life. I could have done with most of it being left out. Not bland enough. A variation though.

Semolina! I couldn't quite put my finger on what the porridge reminded me of. It doesn't remind me of porridge. And then after day 3 of having it for breakfast, it came to me. The Semolina you used to get at school dinners (lumps and all!).
Quite like it though.

I tried mine today and i really liked it,i only got my cdc`s sample pack though and i wont be seeing her again for 3 weeks as she is away,but i`ll def be ordering some more it`ll be a nice change in the winter to have a nice warm breakfast to look forward to!!!
My cdc says that there is an apple and cinamon one too,anybody else heard this?

It has grown on me (not literally !!)....does taste of artificial sweetener, & is different consistency to how I'd usually make porridge, BUT considering it's a diet meal, it's ok & a very welcome change !!
Looking forward to having a warming breakfast in the cold weather, instead of my usual cold shakes !!

tried it last night - was horrible - too sweet! Definitely going to have to swap it for some soups methinks!

I tried it thought it tasted more like rice pudding than porridge - It was OK though.

aww I still havent tried it. My cdc was supposed to be sending me a sample for when I got from holiday but there was nothing there when I got home! I have emailed her, hoping she'll send me some as I won't see her for another 3 weeks and I really wanna try it so much! x

Back