CD Returner Returning Diary

Jackie
Can't you get a week of the lady you went to see already?
K

Hi PP:queen:

:happy096: on completing day 1, lets just do it one day at a time hun x

hi Karen and PP , I am still on CD , but tomorrow I will run out by dinner time saturday night .
I have been out today but I have caller ID , maybe give her another call , but its bad when they say they will call , in fact i'm calling now ...well late home so she did not call .. he said she will call again today , I told him whats what , just have to see now .
Karen how are you doing ? The lady i was ment to see I know she works weekends , but unsure if she is the right one to go too .
the man on the phone the new cdc said if i was on the books he could give me the stuff , but its paper work holding it up ... i'm holding on tight as I can see results , I was so cross yesterday .
PP glad day 1 is over , hope day 3 will be kind to you .
Was so tired last night ... are you still tired Karen ?

Hi Jackie

The other one doesn't sound very reliable though does she, why not get a weeks supply from the first lady, gives you a little more time?

hi Karen . with the other lady , it would be too late , as she is working and sorting her kids out , still no call from the other one . really they are just wasting people time .
Maybe take a break from CD , carry on with another diet , its helped me with sorting my food issues , which diet i don't know yet .
there was another lady but she wanted 42-45 a week thats to much money for 21 .
How are you doing Karen ?

Hi Jackie

Thats what i pay, i didn't know you could get it cheaper (pay £40 for 21 shakes and about £42 for 14 shakes and 7 bars) I thought that they all had to charge the same??

Stay in touch!!!

Day 18 (yes it definately is I double checked) - Still 100% SS.

Feel quite normal today, last 2 nights i have been really exhausted, but still unable to get an early night because when my head hits the pillow i wake up, but thats quite normal for me.

Just felt different somehow today.

Drank 6L water. Still not told anyone at work i on this diet though, like i said not going to justify myself to anyone.

OH being very supportive and is helping my quest for week 3 which was to keep my feet on the floor and not lie on the couch all the time.

He is helping out tremendously - he is lying on the flippin couch :hide:

His SW diet is a nightmare. I am having to fight him all the time. I always make sure i make him SW food and its all nice and healthy and he will say can i have this can i have that. He won't take encouragement, he only starts to get encouraged when the weight comes off. So i have been saying to him, its not my diet its yours. You are not cheating me you are cheating yourself, if thats what you want go and get it. Its worked a few times but alcohol is his downfall, especially at the weekends.

I hate weekends on CD they are so boring, but this weekend going to be ok cos the open is on, so will be watching that from dusk till dawn.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Hi all, really really struggling, I was fine up until about 4.00pm and nearly gave up. BUT...... I didnt and past it now. Watched Paul Mckenna on utube last night (apparently tapping yourself in on certain parts of your body stops a craving !!!). I must of looked like a signing lunatic trying to stop mine - it worked though.

NK thanks for the support its keeping me really motivated. OH agrees we are well suited with your name lol.

MSJMC cant your just do the atkins diet until your packs come through, that way you will still be losing lots of weight and staying in ketosis.

Hi PP

Good to hear from you, and well done for not giving in. One day at a time :nono: x

I laughing at the thought of you tapping yourself to get rid of the craving. I bet it didn't work really but your dislocated shoulder took your mind off it.

I bought all the Paul Mckenna CDs and have a friend at work actually stopped eating chocolate using his methods. But i found the cds a bit wierd cos you have to allow yourself time to do it every evening, and i don't think you ever know if you are in the states that he is telling you you should be in. To be honest, when i have got down to my goal, or nearer, i am going to try hypnosis, my friend went once and hasn't touched a ciggie since. I want hypnosis to help me recognise the feeling of hunger or thirst and how to know when i am full.

Do you know anyone else that has tried it?

hi guys, sorry to barge in on your conversation! i am re-starting cambridge on monday and i could really do with some advice on how you get through it a 2nd time?? i am feeling motivated (and desperate!) but i know the 2nd time round is much harder!!

Welcome Betty Boop the only advice I would give would be to keep busy busy busy and dont stop you know how hard it is to restart.

NK I didn't dislocate anything but really hurt my finger (maybe thats what put my mind off food). btw im in ketosis ++ who hoo :bliss::bliss:I will av to get glugging more water.

My OH downloaded something of Paul Mckenna's I used to listen to it when I went to bed but would always fall asleep then wake up right at the end. I always tried to stay awake but couldn't omg just realised maybe I was hypnotised :eek:.

Hi all ... Karen with CD , they can do their own prices , I know they pay 1 pound an item , and then they put what they want on top .
With drinks and mix moose its a different price , but most are about 1.75 a shake and bars about 1.95 . this lady charges for 21 shakes 33.60 her bars are 37.80 for 21 . and her ready made are 45.90 for 27 . I think if your paying over 40 pounds they are ripping you off .
PP was looking at atkins diet theres the new atkins diet , which is good , really thought about that , but now slimfast as been reading reviews on the 321 plan .
PP its just going to take time to get your head around the chnages with the diet its not going to be easdy , but its thinking of why you started the diet . your are doing the right thing by not giving in to tempation and going on utube was great as it worked . I can see my stomach has gone down in them 2 wks and 2 days so i'm happy to carry on with slimfast .
Karen so when hubby see's you lose he will think then , just let him carry on the beer , maybe if you do that he will think , what am i doing ?
its so hard isn't it to change habbits cos thats what they are .
Will stay in touch , will be going to buy Lush stuff today and slimfast will read more on the plan and see how that goes .
Stay strong I know you can do this Karen !

Also with CD if they don't order so much its not free postage i think ... so over an amount then its free

Morning all

Welcome BB, i think the only advise i can give (i more than a first time restarter, restarter) is that you have to make a decision. You have to think about the reasons you are on the diet.

Its true that every time you start its harder!

With CD its hard, its hard because food is a part of everyday life, and you will come across it all the time. You can't lock yourself away and hide from it. You have to decide if you want to stick to it 100% that you are going to be 100% (whether that be SS or 810 or whatever). My fourth day was hell, real hell, i felt so bad. But i stuck with it and day 5 was like it never happened. I started this diary so that i could look back at my ups and downs (don't know if anyone else is reading them). I can honestly say i have stuck to this 100% and the key to the loss is making sure that you have what you are supposed to have and drinking water. I don't see any point in putting myself through this if i can't commit to it 100%. That way if i am 100% and not experiencing the losses then i know its not because i not putting the effort in and giving it a real shot. This is just the way that i look at it, and one thing is for certain, everyones journey is different. You feel free to come on here anytime you like and join us in ours.

PP - how you doing day, its day 3 now isn't it? Great you in Ketosis, i hope i am lol.

You have to be careful with these food cravings, you only got 2 hands :rolleyes:.

I think with the Paul Mckenna its ok if you go to sleep, i think its supposed to work on you whilst you asleep. Did you notice any difference? Where you trying to put yourself off a food or cut down, what was it you were listening to?

Weekends are sooooooooooo boring on CD. What you all going to do? You can't ever go that far cos you always need the loo.

Last edited:
Hi Jackie

Good to hear that you ok. I bet you really hacked off that you can't get hold of any CD, it takes such a long time to get your head round doing the diet that when you get obstacles they seem harder to overcome. Why not have a look at that Xante if its a VLCD meal replacement that you want to do, you can order that online, don't know how it compares in price though. I too see a massive difference in my tummy, i had two tummys (another one above the one that i had) the top one has completely gone now.

OH will do what he wants hun, he always does. He won't be pushed. He made me laugh the other day cos i kept nibbling at the same bar, and he looked at me horrified and said, i thought you were only allowed one of those a day, with a glass of wine in his hand cretin!

I didn't feel so exhausted last night, and i been awake since 7:45 this morning though. I kind of person who hates going to bed, but hates getting out of it more. So i a bit fed up that when not a work day that i couldn't turn over and go to sleep.

Do you think you will come back to CD?

Just a quick one as off out , You know when I could not get Cd and she was ment to call back and didn't , I would of eat out of temper but this time I never , so its a good thing going on CD its done alot for me in the 16 days of doing CD , I really don't know the answer to going back I just know taht for now slimfast will be part of my diet ... I feel if the scales don't give the results after some weeks then ... who knows .
Yes with men I know they do their own thing ... head strong in that way . so he saod that to you with a glass of wine lol . hey tell him times ticking away if he wants to catch you up lol
Ok i'll be back , have a great day , I know what you mean about feeling tired but when head hits the pillow you don't sleep !!!!!!!!!!!

karen i'm back on cd tomoz , spoke to the lady just now , see i did miss it after all , lol catch you later

Hi Jackie

Thats brilliant news :gen126:

I bet you really pleased because you have been doing excellent, and have been really focused.

What did you do this evening?

What did you get from lush?

Hi Karen
I went to see the lady and got 8 days of cd stuff her pries are tetra 1.70 . bars 1.80 . soups 1.60 . shakes 1.60 . dinks 6.60 . mix a mousse 4.10 . porridge 1.60 .
How have you been karen ? On friday eve I had a normal dinner on saturday i eat too but not much , On saturday I knew I had to return back to CD as slimfast would not have been the answer . So I gained 2 pounds .
From the shop lush I spent 27 pounds i got noubar thats soap ring of roses soap, honey i washed the kids soap .i got shower jellies sweetie pie . glorious mud cube . stepping stones for feet .and i got Teo thats a deodorizing block .I wanted bath melts too but they will melt on the way home , but i should bring a ccool box with ice blocks so they don't they have a shop opening in Luton soon so will go to that one its much nearer .

Hi Jackie

Glad you back on track. I cant believe that there is £7 difference in the prices. Thats quite alot over the weeks/months. I dont think there another CDC in our area cheaper, so i suppose they have got the monopoly on it?

Wow, thats alot of lush stuff, sounds like its quite far away from you.

We just watched open all weekend, been a right lazy bleeder. Oh well WI in 2 days, have been 100% so will see what happens.

Day 20 - Still 100% SS

Hi all, day 20 here. With every day i move closer to my holidays, but in CD terms it still seems an awfully long way away (its 11 weeks ish).

I been thinking about doing some excercise to tone now that wk3 nearly done. I picked my CD book up this weekend, and its says that they did an experiment with 16 CD'ers on SS, 8 of them they had working out at the gym, and the other 8 sat and watched them. The book states that they still lost weight at the same rate. So i wondering if its worth it.

Has anyone else had experience of excercise whilst using CD SS? What were the results?

Back