CD Returner Returning Diary

if you ring up the cambridge web site they will tell you where they are because they are not all listed down .
So have a try they should be thee today if not monday .
She also does 14 sachets and 7 bars for 35
Yes watford is far from me really for just lush stuff hey tell you that shop coast was over there too thought of you hehe . I thought wonder if Karen is in there lol .
so really its something like that to keep your eye on the prize to stay on CD going to a mall and seeing all the shops you will shop in . and the ones you won't go back to .
open ? i'm lost what is taht not seen TV today or really yesterday as was out all day and then the eve at my sisters place .
You are allowed to be lazy you work all wk :)

KaREN USEFUL TIP THERE ABOUT THE 8 THAT WATCHED STILL LOST HEYYY LOL KEEP THEM TIPS COMING IN GIRL .
Ok better stop shouting now lol
So 11 weeks yes 11 weeks on VLD hey i know you want this and you will make it !

Hi Jackie

I not been near a clothes shop, too many with tags on still in my wardrobe. I know what you mean about where you will/won't shop though.

The Open is golf, i went last year never having seen any golf in my life and i loved it. Now we have golf on every weekend. When we go on hols we going to the masters in Portugal, so looking forward to that. When i half way towards my goal i want to take it up, he member of local golf club so its something to look forward to.

I will ring CD tomorrow, thanks for that.

ho i see , golf . my step dad loves it . yes portugal is the place to go for golf i like crazy golf lol .
went to the range few years ago was good just hitting balls out .
so thats something you can do together
i want to shop in next i know full well my weight loss days won't be over even after my holiday but i'm ok with that as long as i can get some head way .
on my list she said i can have 1 diet coke or other diet drink a day .
black coffee or tea and water 4 pints . says don't feel failed if you have a moment of weakness . give me a call if you want she says

Hi all,

Yesterday was really bad but stuck to it as I had a sneaky weigh in and it said (well it didnt talk) I had lost 12lbs!. My scales are probably broken...but has kept me motivated.

Today as been great I am not hungry at all made roast dinner for family didnt eat anything - didnt want it.

KN sorry cant remember what Paul Mckenna it was, will as OH to look on hard drive when he comes in.

After the 2nd week I started swimming three times a week about 20 lenghts each and really toned up, also walked alot - it has got to help weight loss (if u are burning calories exercising and only consuming a small amount of calories u will lose more weight.

However I did read somewhere that you where not supposed to do anything more difficult than what you did before the diet and not until after the 2nd week of cd.

MSJMS glad to here youe back on track.

Got loads of ironing to do but too busy watching Nemo.

PP 12 is great . yes its had I know , you just want the days over don't you . So you've sorted your ticker out .
What are you aims for losing weight pp ?
Mines for for holiday and to look and feel better .
Karen , how was your day ?

Hi all how you doing

I having an ok day, scales look like i lost 3 this week, but officially not weighed till tomorrow.

PP you had your 4th day yet. Well done for cooking for the family. Its hard, but you do get used to it.

Not sure if my energy levels are ok at the moment to start excercising. Feel lethargic again, or do i just need a kick up the jacksy because i giving myself an excuse?

Hi Jackie - you glad yr cding again? I having a so so so day, what i suppose i mean is boring!

Day 21 - Still 100% SS

Hi all hope you are having a good day.

Been invited to a christening on Sunday, will be ok because i will feel nicer in my dress. But will stay 100%, been to wedding / through Xmas and alsorts when i was on LL, i know i can do it. Your not there for a long time with a christening. The parents of the little one own a bistro so that is where the food etc will be afterward so that will be interesting.

Had an ok day today, been quite bored at work, but thats because i doing a monotonous task right now, but the day sure went quick.

Still keep having random food smells as i getting into bed on a night, its been everything from Seabrooks cheese and onion crisps (yes specifically) to a tuna mayo pitta bread. Its really strange when it happens because i just haven't been around those foods at all?

Just made other half spag bol, so i doing ok. Its strange how much enjoyment i get from watching him eat. He still doing SW, he being quite good but had too much alcohol on Friday.

I have to delve into drawer where his maltesers are to get my bar and not been bothered once.

How you all doing?

Hi Jackie

I just rang CDCs in our area and they all charge the same, so no chance of getting in cheaper

Hi MSJMC I lovvvvvvvvvvvvve my scales they are telling me such big fibs (but good fibs) ive apparently lost 14lbs in 5 days!!. I know how fast it can drop off but this is wishing isnt it?

My aims erm........ I just want to feel nice, happy and confident again, I know how nice I felt when I had lost 3st so cant wait to lose it all.

WARNING: Stay clear of Liverpool when at goal, could possibly find me happily skipping naked through the streets.

Hi NK dont feel too bad about not exercising, I used to push myself too hard and eventually stopped all together.

I just get scared I will end up with lots of sagging skin on arms, thighs and stomach
OMG just had a horrible thought.:eek:

WARNING: Stay clear of Liverpool when at goal and not toned up, could possibly find me happily flapping naked through the streets.:sign0137:.

Keep up the good work everyone and happy shrinking. I'm off to hug my scales.

Hi Guys

Just a quick post, as i at work. Just wanted to come and update my tracker 4lbs off, and must say i much happier about my loss this week than i was last.

Will catch up with you all at lunch time.

Have a good day.

Hi Guys

Just a quick post, as i at work. Just wanted to come and update my tracker 4lbs off, and must say i much happier about my loss this week than i was last.

Will catch up with you all at lunch time.

Have a good day.

Well done NK 20lb in 3 weeks is fantastic you must be really chuffed with yourself and if not you should be:bliss:

HI PP, how you doing today. Are you feeling ok, how did 4th day blues go. What the scales say this morning hun?

Yes, i delighted with my loses, but looking at my weight card for last year i know that next week was a really slow week, so i am going to up my daily water intake to 7L a day. (i drinking between 5 & 7 daily anyway). Will see how i go.

I found this really interesting post last night thought it might make good reading.

http://www.minimins.com/lighter-life-returners/114058-im-doing-ll-2nd-last-time.html

They on the LL forum (variation on a theme). Its about self sabotage in the early days and negative thoughts.

You had any of those?

Day 22 - Still 100% SS

Well i ordered my next months supply today.

If i can manage another stone a month then i should be 2 1/2 stone lighter by the time my holiday comes around.

I pleased with my weight loss today, and must admit the tops of my legs feel different, and not like they are rubbing together. So that is a bonus in this weather.

I still really really bored with drinking water and CD, but its a means to an end i suppose. Keep focused on the holiday and that should keep me going. Wish my engery levels to go up, hopefully that will happen this coming week?

Goal for this week, i wanted to start toning but i not in the right frame of mind so haven't decided what to do, and if i honest i didn't give it much thought. One thing is for sure, i still haven't cleaned those flipping cupboards out yet? And can't see it happening this week?

Hope you all ok, and feeling thinner.

HI PP, how you doing today. Are you feeling ok, how did 4th day blues go. What the scales say this morning hun?

Hi KN I was fine on fourth day its the 3rd day with me. I get really bad headaches and feel quite light headed.

I ve had my first weigh in and ive lost ...drum roll.... 14lbs!. 1 stone down 6 to go. How long do you think it will take to lose 6 stone?

That is brilliant PP, absolutley fantastic. Bet you are as pleased as punch.

I think the average is about 1stone a month, or so i have read. Another lady (Charleypolequeen) lost 5 stone in 12 weeks, so it can be done. I read it on the shoutbox at the top of the page.

How you feeling, are you a bit moody or do you feel like you could take over the world?

Day 23 - still 100% SS

I been doing ok with my water, and saw another 1lb off this morning, (thats not official ) its going in right direction. OH wanted fish and chips for tea, but i managed to talk him out of it, he says he is quite bored with the food on the diet cos if he has meat its dry(he eats alot of steak, chicken and pork), i explained that if he didn't have 2 bottles becks and a funsize maltesers he could have gravy, so i suppose its his decision. I just told him that time is ticking away for the hols and he will totally regret it if he doesn't try to lose some weight before he goes. He has a goal because its his 50th in January and he wants to be about 3 stone lighter by then. He doesn't want to do CD cos he says it would kill him not to eat. So trying to make sure he stays on SW but if it isn't what he wants then there is nothing i can do about it.

My book came today - Ruby (the lady featured on style network), the first 100 pounds. She weighed over 700lbs when she started, i didn't see the first 2 series but i think she had weight loss surgery, i really looking forward to reading that.

I trying stuff on again in my wardrobe this morning but not quite there. I only got 3 outfits i can wear right now because i threw everything out. Determind not to buy any more clothes as i just have too many that are too small for me.

Hope you all doing ok and have had a good evening.

Last edited:
Hi Karen
Just come to see how you are . I have OH 50th this Dec , so I need to do something for that . What are you going to do for him ?
you know the cdc , she said she would call me this week , and I saw her sunday , I have not heard at all from her nothing not even to bring more stuff... as you know i'm off CD for now but she does not know that , will see what happens .
Tell me about this book ?
pp wow 14 off , yes they say a stone a month , so go with taht any more and your laughing lol
How are you both anyway ?

Back