CD Returner Returning Diary

Crist looking at coast wow prices 115 for a dress tops are 65 , i'll take loads lol Not lol
My cdc I have never met , i'm using my old stock .
Yes about the only place to go sit watch a film with a bar lolNot a drinking bar lol
I'm feeling Low but I know its got to be done and I can guess your feeling the same .
Yes i ALSO SIT IN THE BATH , i LOVE lUSH STUFF , HEY CAPS LOL
Have to go sort Mia out she wants me to do stuff with her , will maybe return later . Keep strong !

Day 12 - Still 100 % SS

Well, what with the heat i have drank 7L water today and could probably keep drinking but i find if i drink anything after 7.30/8pm i am at the toilet all night so feel exhausted in the morning. Had a good day today, it was far too hot to spend the afternoon on the golf course so we just went for a short walk into the village this morning and saw some friends then we stayed in the rest of the day.

Cleaned the windows but not managed to sort cupboards yet, been ok at keeping myself occupied so i am ok at that and hey, they still there tomorrow.

Feel good today but tired now, probably the heat.

Cooked him a full breakfast and steak for tea and it didn't even tempt me, only thing that got me was the smell of brocolli it smelt so fresh and healthy, which is wierd cos i never wanted it before the diet.

I printed from outlook a calendar month and am crossing off each day in turn (countdown to hol) i am also recording on there for amount of water i drink, what i consumed (2S 1B) and what the scales said this morning.

I am hoping that when i start to slow i can refer back to it and see what i did when i had a good week.

Hope your all ok, and things are getting easier.

If tomorrow is like today probably won't be going for that long walk, its just too hot to be outside in it for any length of time. So might have to have a bit of a rethink? Got some excercise dvds so might have a look at those.

Anybody else recommend when you should start excercising?

Hi Jackie

I do love coast but only make choice purchases from there, wouldn't shop there for everyday clothes, just something a bit special and then would have to save up for it.

I have never tried lush products, might give them a go, what would you recommend?

Why you feeling low hun?

Morning Karen ... Got some excercise dvds so might have a look at those. Only looking at them lol that made me laugh , I'm sitting here thinking of you laying on the sofa watching them lol Only joking , hey how about Utube some they show you clips of them . Do you watch corrie ? Janice has lost a lot of weight again , how do these clebs do it
for the Lush stuff , i like bubble bars , creamy candy , blue skies and fluffy white clouds . i tried the happy blooming , its cherry melt , but these came in the post and the cherry melt did melt as the postman left box outside so i put it in the freezer to harden up .
i also love coconut power , its talc and its lovely , also candy fluff its talc , semells lovely they are different from other talcs , but also a lot more money too . for my birthday 25th i'll go over to the shop and get more , i next want T E o its a bar but you pat it on dry skin and you'll stay nicely fresh . My son has Lush stuff too , very good for sweating .Thats what i'll do for my birthday , cos I can't go out eating or drinking only to costa coffee lol
Hey Karen that should be your treat something from Coast for all your hard work
Lush - Fresh Handmade Cosmetics have you a shop near you , see i dont , its ware the nearest one .
Good idea crossing off the days on your print out .
The weather don'y look all that so far , hows it there ?

Jackie - how you feeling today?

Hi Karen , today , feeling tired today Just had first shake 10:35 lol
Have you had your first one ?
How are you doing ? Just think we are going to go on our holidays slim , when will you go out and buy your clothes ?
For me I am going to leave it as late as I can , week before I think . I am off to Turkey oct 17th .

Me too Jackie, hopefully in September sales, thats the plan anyway cos we go 2nd week October.

I had my first shake at 9 when he was having his fry up, its his last day before he starting SW so we clearing the house of stuff that he can't have.

I felt really tired last night but feel ok today, are you up all night to the toilet?

I struggled with my bar yesterday, i kept picking it up having a bit and putting it down. Might give them a miss for a few days. Won't do me any harm. I never have anything around lunch time though i leave my next 2 whatevers to the evening, i not bothered. Just on my 3'dL water, how you doing with the water, have things sorted themselves out now?

What did you end up doing last night Jackie, anything good?

Hi Karen
Up to the loo , a few times , yes , but did the K test this morning as had salmon last night but still deep in pink . so happy and another pound down .
I must say i don't feel hungry and I am very much for wanting to do CD as its going to move this weight fast . I went out last night into another town and just walked about the shops , they were closed but it passed the time , strange I was thinking to myself as we walked around how silly it felt lol then a coffee place was open and I thought could of had a coffee to break it .
Hubby can still have fry ups , one cal spray , and bacon no fat , eggs toms , when i was on SW and told people that they used to think i was talking shyit lol
So your both going to be dieting soon , in different ways .
So I go the week after you , wonder how much we would have lost by then ?

I know trying not to get too excited about what might be then, i keep remembering how i felt this time last year (had lost 2.5 stone on CD) but then personal problems hit and obviously put it back on. But i did feel so good about myself and very confident.

I am already starting to feel better, he said this morning that i have a spring in my step and a glint in my eye and he has just been dancing in the kitchen with me listening to radio 2 they playing some good tunes.

We clearing the house of sausage burgers and hash browns this morning, he still has the fry ups but minus them. He spends his syns on 2 bottles beer and usually oreos, but we miscalculated the syn value the first time round so he got funsize maltesers. One of the things that i love about him is that he loves chocolate, i know its not good for either of us, but it never made me feel guilty cos we would eat it together.

Sometimes getting up to the toilet in the night all the time makes you tired. Thats why i drink all my water before 7/8 usually the last time i go to toilet is about 11.30 so am getting a fairly decent nights sleep.

He got some work to do so i am going to be his secretary (its my job) for the day. He don't half take advantage of it lol.

What you up too today?

today , well been told off by my daughter Mia for not being dressed , lol
She has been horse riding and come home from aunts in one of them moods .
Hey good on ya dancing around the kitchen lol
Yes its 15 syns isn't it ?
How much for the beers . I used to say ok 3 packs od skips crisps lol
But if I felt i needed a boost i'd drop a pack lol
Yes fry ups are not the same really on SW but it makes a damn good imitation lol
Today well must get dressed and do something with Mia
so your his secretary today , now how will you be rewarded lol
The loo trips , for me i'm a light sleeper and i'm always up lol
Ok Karen will catch up later as I'll be in trouble from Mia lol

Day 13 - Still 100% SS

Felt quite ill this afternoon and had to have a sleep - i drank 4L of water before 1pm and i don't think my body liked it. So I ended up just drinking 5L today.

I found myself quite bored this afternoon before i went to sleep, i felt like i could run a mile, but knew i didn't have the energy. Found myself ironing and dancing around the kitchen instead.

I looked at my CD weight card from March last year. I lost 10lb 1st week, 4lb 2nd and 5lb third, all i can say is i would be really lucky if i could get weight losses like that in the first 3 weeks this time around.

2 days to go to WI so will have to see what that brings.

OH getting ready to go on slimming world so i cooked him meatballs in sauce for tea, smelt gorgeous but not as gorgeous as my legs will look if i manage to get this flippin weight off them.

So glad the world cup is over after today, i am not an avid tele watcher anyway and sport is always on in our house but i do like to watch tv that i don't have to think about too much and can get lost in. Don't really watch soaps, so looking forward to a bit more of that next week. I am really going to have to think about occupying myself somehow next week, hoping to start some kind of excercise and have some Beverley Callard dvd's which i used to use in my 20's and they were excellent for toning without trying to kill yourself :p

Have a good evening all.

Karen , I have been busy with my sister today , we was out getting stuff for her house and I was becoming a bit tired too , i needed water , soon as we got to her house I had a glass , she said to me to stay for dinner , I told her about my diet , she does not like the idea at all , so i had to tell her that I must do this .
she had french bread , and lasagna ... write more shortly as on phone

meat balls ans sauce , my son love that . So hubby on SW ... so he likes pasta or meat days ?
Yes spain got a goal .
Thats it Karen finding other ways to keep busy , I have a few mags to read , but yes need something to do . I also need to do some toning , what things do you like doing Karen , I might have a look into doing a patch work quilt , that should keep me busy i'll look on here how to do that .
yes 2 days to another weigh inn , really need to keep strong , how are you feeling about the long haul ? I have not thought too far ahead but i know i must carry on .
they were good loses lets hope that you can lose like that again .
Have you got a before pic , i'm going to do that and one every 4 weeks , but not look at them till the date i finish .
Is hubby going to SW group ?
waht are your palns for the week Karen , i have to see new cdc Tuesday night shakes are 1.75 bars 1.95 ... blimey lot really . will let you know how i get on . night Karen catch up tomorrow

Good luck for tonight Jackie x

Hi KAREN

Its Tuesday night I see my CDC , but will keep to my weigh loses as that's where I started from .
No Sun today , how is it there ?
Yes another day on CD ... Just keep as we are and we will do ok .
How are you for the day ahead ?

Day 14 - Still 100% SS

Well i can honestly say today i am so bored, bored bored bored.

I have been 100% SS since i started, i drinking lots of water and i try to keep active. But i feel really bored. I can see a difference in my face, my jeans are much comfier and my boobs are starting to shrink slightly (i hate them). Not really seen anyone but OH and have to wear whites at work so people not really noticing there. OH commented this morning how good i looked when i came down from getting dressed. So why do i feel so flipping bored. Does anyone else feel that? Its like yeah yeah yeah, whats next. I think we get used to struggling through the day and when its not a struggle so much who knows?

Thank god for minimins, i love reading peoples posts and seeing how well they are doing. It really gives you something to think about.

WI tomorrow, hope its going to be ok, but hey if it isn't its wk 2 and i suppose i will feel really lucky if i lose more than 2lb. But of course we all secretly want to lose 10lb every week. What ever happens need to keep going, holiday in 12 wks, keep thinking about that.

Hope you are all doing ok and are seeing the results you want.

Felt bored yesterday , had a dark moment and eat cherries , only 2 kcals a cherrie but i'm just still in K as tested this morning , so will buck up today . The stick yesterday was darker pink so I know its done something .
Thats good hubby has noticed , just keep going , rain or shine , yesterday was cooler here laso today in weather , had rain in the night .done most of my housework this morning , got the downstairs done , will do up later as son is asleep .
So Karen 100 % is good hope you get a great loss

Well guys, i have lost 3.5lbs and its week 2, can't honestly say how i feel right now, i know that it should be delighted but if i am honest i don't quite know what is up with me?

Get your music going girl and start rocking , that should shake the cobwebs off and start jumping for joy :)

Back