CD Returner Returning Diary

Hi Jackie
Would but sat at work.
Don't feeling like dancin..dancin

Well, like i said earlier, i don't know how i feel today, and i should be jumping for joy at my 3.5lb loss.

Is anyone else experiencing this i on week 3 day 1 and just feel so not low but non chalant. Where as at the weekend i felt like bring it on.

OH just had SW chips smothered in S&V, i think that is the hardest smell of all out of everything he has eaten.

I haven't indulged, but it could be quite easy too today.....god i wish i could shake myself.

Day 2

Hey Karen,

I have read through these posts and I think you have done fantastic hun ;)

I have returned to CD ss and am on day 2 and I have read your posts and it inspires and motivates me to read how you have felt better each day you have continued with ss.

Keep up the great work.....maybe you could re read your earlier posts which may make you feel better knowing how rough you felt in the 1st week compared to how you feel now as well as being over a stone lighter in just 2 weeks!!! fantastic :)

Today I am feeling pretty rubbish....not much energy, headache and a bit of tummy ache however I do know it will pass and within a couple of weeks I will feel gooooood....cant wait as it is soooo much better than feeling how low I felt the day before starting CDss.

Hi Deana :wave_cry:

Thanks for posting, its such a strange feeling, i know what you mean about re-reading my posts but to be honest it was only over a week ago that i thought my head was going to explode and i couldn't get off the couch because i felt so bad. So its kind of instilled in my memory at the moment and i suppose its making me stay 100% because i can't go through that again. I am also very focused on my holiday.

It isn't that i want to eat, its just i feel very very (i am really struggling to think of a word and this is the only one i can come up with) bored its not even an impatient bored, cos i know that this is the quickest (safest) way to lose weight, its just l suppose i feel like i am waiting for my life to start, and obviously right now we are limited to what we can/can't do socially. I keeping busy round the house and doing all my jobs etc but i just feel really de-jected, thats it de-jected!

So you are returning then, you been through this before, how long did you go for, did you lose all your weight and go through to maintenance, i never got to that bit before, need to do that this time i know or i be here all over again.

I know what you mean about being low before starting CD, its like you have to get that low to get you to do something about it. It's like being in a zone and you feel that CD is the only answer. I have tried both WW and SW after doing LL but neither of them worked for me at all. I don't know if this diet changes something about you. When i on a diet and i in that zone i stick to it 100%, i don't know why i just couldn't lose anything on either of them. I have lost alot of weight on WW before.

Day 3 and 4 were the absolute worst for me. How much water you managing?

I note you from Halifax, i am from Brighouse originally my family still live there.

Let me know how day 3 goes.

Last edited:
Hi Jackie

You been to see your CDC, how it go? How you find her?

What did you get and how much she charge (i sure i read somewhere that it was going up - does anyone know how much?)

Will you keep going every week and get weighed there? When is your weigh day is it tomorrow?

How you feeling today i still feel :confused:

just a very quick hello , very busy today .... just letting you know i'm still about , 3 down , try get back on later

Ok Jackie

Well done on your WI, speak later, let me know how last night went.

:beam::beam:Day 21 - Still 100% SS.
Not quite sure how i got that, its actually day 15???

6L water gone today and i feel so tired, i have had a bath and i am about to go to bed, yes really at this time. I just don't know why i feel like this, i have not over exerted myself in any way.

Any ideas anyone?

Last edited:
Hi karen i also feel tired today . Jus some days it goes like that .
Wishing you a restful sleep , take some water as you may wake up in the night x

:4635:Day 22 - Still 100% SS
Again, must be dreaming, its actually day 16??, no its not its day 17 - i have really really lost the plot?

Well despite my best efforts last night, having a bath and going to bed at 7.15pm i was still awake at 11.30pm. When i did fall asleep i had a good nights sleep.

Target 8L water today (had 6 already), which i have tried to steady that out during the day. Last time i drunk too much water too quicky i felt really ill to the point where my vision was affected.

Planning another early night tonight.

I just need to shake this feeling, i feel a bit like i in netherland, did anyone else feel like that after a stone? I feel neither here nor there? Any suggestions anyone?

Last edited:
Hi Jackie

Well done on yr 3lb off, thats great for your 2nd week.

how you feeling about stopping the milk, are you still in Ketosis?

I had two drinks with milk in today . this morning was light pink so will need to watch out .
Still waiting on CDC to call , I phoned her today but she was out , hubby said she would call back have to see now .
So far had strawberry shake and tom soup as got hardly anything left now , hated the soup my tummy hurts today . Having a hard day , mixed messages today . How are you doing Karen , did you get a good nights sleep ? I was so tired last night my mate called today she said the same .
Waht have you had so far , craving with a cd bar arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Day 22 - Still 100% SS

Target 8L water today (had 6 already), which i have tried to steady that out during the day. Last time i drunk too much water too quicky i felt really ill to the point where my vision was affected.

Hi Im restarting CD again (first time around I lost 3st in 6 week.....then put it all back on + another stone.

I dont mean to scare anyone but just a few words of advice that I was given by both my CDC and other minimin's.

Too much water in a short amount of time is REALLY REALLY DANGEROUS, the body cannot process a large quanity of water in a small amount in time and can and HAS resulted in swelling on the brain causing death. (There is a post on here somewhere warning about too much water bit not sure where - sorry).

Also it does not matter what colour your keto stick is (execept for negative of course) the darker the stick means your kidneys are overloaded with ketones and cannot remove them quickly enough which can cause damage to your kidneys.

Sorry to sound like a mother hen but was really concerned about you drinking so much. will be more positive next time I post. You should be really proud of your losses and happy shrinking

Hi Pound Princess

Thanks for posting.

I have done diet quite a few times and was just completing LL when the lady died (from drinking 4L water in an hour). So i know what you mean when you say about the dangers of drinking too much water, and usually build up a little a day as the weeks go on. I have drank 8L today (been drinking 6 and 7 mostly) i find that if i drink it too quickly then i do feel really ill, but i feel fine today because i have paced myself,my body is getting used to drinking that amount of water i suppose.

You are completely right to warn of the dangers of drinking too much water.

I drink 4L of water usually a day (when not on diet) its the only thing we can have in our work enviroment. You don't sound like a mother hen at all, and it is nice to show concern.

I don't have any Ketosis sticks, so i don't test mine. I just assume (by assume i mean hope) that i am because i am sticking to the diet 100%.

Although i know it is important to some people and they find it comforting to keep testing.

Have you started today then, how have you done so far?

Hi Jackie

You spoke to the CDC yet? Did you collect packs when you went Tues night?

How you feeling today? I still tired, you said your friend felt the same, is she on CD?

I usually have 2 shakes and 1 bar a day, but am going to try to alternate the bars when i finished this months supply, cos i know they don't always help if you have them every night.

Did your day get any easier? You said it was a hard day with mixed messages, is it the diet hun?

well ive had a porridge and a vegetable soup an um and a rrr and an f and a blind. bit I WILL do it. I am such a horror for the first few days but coz I know how quickly it falls off I will stick to it. So at the moment im not a happy bunny a boiling one but not a happy one. How are you sticking to it so rigidly not even a bite of chicken or fish?.....you are really good.

Hi PP

I was the worst on the 4th day.

I suppose i just figure that i am spending my own money to go and purchase this 'special' diet, and if i on it for 12 wks thats £510 worth of reasons to stick to it. I know it works. I have never indulged when i been doing a meal replacement diet because it takes such strength to be in that mindset i just don't want to sabotage myself. The only mistake i have made in the past is not doing the maintenance.

I just remember the feeling of last time i went abroad and how much i hated myself. I just don't want to feel that way again (we booked a holiday to algarve).

I just have chocolate shakes, and a malt toffee bar. I tried the porridge and really didn't like it. Have had veg soup in that past and that was ok.

Don't you think its especially hard if you have done it before. We think we can just pick it up whenever we want, but boy is it hard and gets harder every time after the first time.

Keep in touch, let me know how day 2 goes.

Hi Karen , no phone call from her

Well on friday tomorrow is my last day on cdc thanks to that woman not calling , i rang her again , her hubby said she would call me today , no call .

Hi NK I only like the veg soup, but startin to go off the porridge, Im so happy ive completed day 1. not lookin forqrd to day 2 its tooooooo hard.

MSJMC cant you find another CDC the website has the tel no. of the CDC in all areas or put a complaint in about her.

speak to you all soon x

Back