CD Returner Returning Diary

Shanny by the time I come on you will be getting up , lol its Monday now.
I got busy yesterday ,
Karen , 810 seems good idea ...
I'm on a book at the moment , sally morgan .
I will be looking into books by Fay weldon
I'm feeling tired myself , after all we are only on about 600 kcals a day so we are going to feel it .
My weight I'm down 1 more pound today , its slow , I'm now 211 , all I can do is keep going , I think mentally , its clicked into place , no thinking I'll have a quick fix anymore ... I just get on with it .
Tummy feels empty .
How long Karen will you stay SS ?
And how much more weight do you want to lose .
We all keep missing eachother on here ... I'm not much on in the eve time , as the TV drags me in lol
then i go to bed for a read , can't do much reading as arm aches and eyes start to go lol
Right whats everyone up to then ?
Shanny ww I looked at the meals yesterday when shopping 4 points here for a dinner , not bad at all .
think I'll be on CD for a while yet then near holiday start to work up

Hi all

Sorry I have not been in touch (been feeling really sorry for myself). So have now decided .WARNING NAUGHTY WORD ALERT: F*** them F*** them all. I am now back on track and WONT let them stop me (dont think they ever did, I think I just used the stress of the situation as an excuse to eat and them blame them instead of me). Have not eaten anything yet and only just finishing 1st litre of water, but gonna go on my cross trainer 3 times a day (1/2 hour each) dig out my pilates DVD (never used before) and cycle/walk for 45mins-hour of a morning as well as CD. I know its very extreme but need lots of weight off within next 4 weeks. How much do you reckon I will lose?

NK sorry to hear you av not been yourself hope you feel better soon :hug99:.

Thank you Msjms and KN for your support promise from now on no more moaning just positivness/smiles and sometimes this.............:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Hi PP
So you think your Gordon Ramsey now F lol
I think in 4 weeks 1 stone , at a push 16 pounds ? guess only .
I need a long walk today will do that later .
Sothings are getting you down ?

Day 43

Hi ya'll

Just a quickie cos i at work. WI today i lost 3lbs and its TOTM so i quite pleased about that.

Thats 2 stone down, and gonna go for another 2 stone before my hols in 9 weeks - will have to see how it goes, its not the end of the world if i can't do the 2.

Sorry didn't post yesterday, came home from work and slept the whole night, its just zapped me not being good over weekend.

Will catch up with you all later.

Hi Jackie - i ok hun just tired.

PP - good to see you back Mrs!!!!!

Hi Karen

Been busy , and now catching up on the forum
Been feeling tired too .
What book are you on now ?
I can not get into my books at the moment as reading it but not taking it in .... had a blip yesterday and ok today but its not helping me lose weight so going to try work hard , as i'm about a stone behind everyone now ,

Day 44 - Still 100% SS

Hi Y'all

Bit of a strange day yesterday. My brother in law is in hospital at the moment, he has had paralysis for the last month and yesterday he was diagnosed with MS. He is 40, just a year younger than me. It really makes you think about your life, my sister is at her wits end and they have 2 girls. We don't know how long it will take for him to be even able to come out of hospital because he requires rehab, and what stage of MS he has, he might be disabled in respect of mobile from this point in. We don't know if he will be able to go back to work, we just don't know anything. My sister suffers alot from depression and i know that she is going to have to stand up now and make it count and i want to be strong for her, I am a strong person and i know that i can't do it for her but i would if i could, believe me i would.

It also makes you think - this might be a little selfish - what would i do if anything like that happened to my partner. Just don't know what to think or what to do right now.

In these times i would normally turn to food because i know it won't let me down. But food isn't the problem so why is it the solution?

One day at a time....thats all we can take it

Your right Karen one day at a time , cos you never know whats coming .
Ms ... time will tell whats going to happen , might be an idea to look it up give you an insight .
But not good when he has 2 kids ... and your sister gets depressed ...
Hope this won't set her deeper .
Day 44 crist thats just flown by .
Well done on your weight loss 2 stone gone , you should do another 2 by your holiday , a stone a month

Hi Jackie

Not really concentrating on CD this week, its just happening if you know what i mean. I have got so much going on right now that i don't have much energy and if i honest i still shattered from not being very well over the weekend. Cant seem to shake this tiredness even though i waking up at 5.30 every morning.

How you doing, how many times have you been weighed since your re-start? What are your losses like x

Come on PP talk to us!

Shanny, have you managed to put any pics on here yet of the wedding? How tall are you if you don't mind me asking.

Hi karen and jackie you both are not sleeping right at the moment are you? i wonder y?
karen im not adding anymore pics to this album now, as im where i want to be.
I am moving to ww next week to count points as im ready to move over now.

im on facebook if u want to add me?? im 5ft5 karen why??? lol
im here drinking away 4 litres and so full.!

Hi Shanny

I was asking how tall you were because you look great, and i hope i look the same @ 10stone. I am 5ft 2", 10 stone is my goal and if i look as fab as you do i will be a happy bunny.

Good luck on WW its a good diet i have done it before. let us know how you go hun, cos i be wanting to move somewhere after CD.

How do i get you fb?

Thank you karen you will get there if i reached 10 stones so can you hun.!!
ive done ww 8 times before i started CD,lol and failed each time going over points etc but ive worked out i will be on 17-18 points a day and i can eat anything.!
so will be careful and looking forward to it too.!
Ive had your request come through on fb i will appect.! i add pics on here often so u can have a nose.!

Day 49 - Still 100% SS

Hi ya'll

Not been around this weekend as spent some time with my family.

Its been a really strange week with CD, its happened and i haven't really thought about it on one hand, but on the other its like its boring, i am so bored of thinking about it. I don't want to come off it, and i know the scales are going the right way, its just like it was such a focus for weeks and weeks and now i have accepted i am on the diet, its the only way to describe it. Did anyone else experience those feelings?

Feeling of, ok your on it now shut up and get on with it?

I am on week 7 now and tomorrow i will be half way there in terms of time, i have another 7 weeks to do. And i estimate in another 2lb (hopefully after WI tomorrow) i will be at the half way point in respect of weight lost/to lose.

I cooked a huge family meal yesterday and i sat and ate my bar whilst they all tucked in. I love to cook and i am a feeder and take such enjoyment out of watching people eat the food i have made. They then had hot choc fudge cake and ice cream and i wasn't tempted at all. They just couldn't believe i was sat at the table with them.

I must admit i have thought alot about food for the last 4 days, and what it tastes like. I just can't stop thinking about it. Still think alot about the maintenance routes and building up the plans which is positive i suppose.

Its mine and OH anniversary next week so we have booked a table and we are going to eat out. It will be first time for food since started. I have already looked at the menu and will have fish and vegetables - don't think thats too bad. I not really bothered about having a drink so will just have water or diet coke.

Its something to look forward to, but what i looking forward to most of all is being able to fit into something nice and feeling nice. At the moment i feel like a right FB (fluffy baby).

Hope your all doing ok.

Hi Shanny

When you starting WW? Are you prepared in the head, if you know what i mean?

I bet nothing would taste as good as the way you feel about yourself right now x

Hi Karen ,
when in the past I have done CD , I have done it as a challenge that I so wanted to win , so I was ok with the diet , this time I have not done so well . mentally .
Back on VLCD today a mix of all sorts , so here I go
When you say you like to fed people up and cook thats also me too , strange but yes its me .
7 weeks , wow , I just wish I had not mucked up , kept 8 pounds off only but here again and 10 weeks just under ,
Shanny where are you ?
Fluffy baby , now thats different hehe , x have a great day all

Day 50 - 100% SS, HALF WAY POINT.

Morning ya'll

WI today, 4lbs off and half way point in terms of days.

Thats good. Starting to feel it now, the effort has been tremendous but i just need to keep plodding on. Feel it will be easier because i can see the difference even in clothes that last week showed lumps and bumps. The only thing that i have to make sure of now is that i keep myself motivated, i get bored and think oh i'll be ok.....need to stop that from happening.

Last night i baked a chocolate cream cake for work, made OH a SW shepherds pie, and a SW curry. So kept busy there, tonight will do the ironing and put some washing in. Stimulating stuff eh, but i managed to clean the kitchen cupboards out last week (which i had done alot of procrastinating on).

Suppose there are lots of things that i could do around the house, need to clean the junk room out, could save that as a treat for BH Monday, which will be the worst time!

Hope you are all ok!

Hi Jackie

How you doing? What kind of mix did you have yesterday.

Are you managing to keep occupied?

Hey Karen, hows things with you chick? Just been catching up with your diary now that i'm back in the land of the living! Well done on the losses you little star!!

My brother in law is in hospital at the moment, he has had paralysis for the last month and yesterday he was diagnosed with MS.

Really sorry to hear about your brother in law huni. My mum has MS, she was diagnosed when she was 35 and has one of the most aggressive forms of MS - primary progressive - which means she doesnt have remmissions, she just gets steadily worse. Have they pin pointed his diagnosis yet? PM me if want huni - if I can answer any questions for you I'd be only too happy to. My mum is 64 so we've lived with this for a long time now.

Dx

Deb, would you mind if i let my sis have yr email if she needs to talk? They haven't got a conclusive diagnosis yet

Not at all Karen - more than happy to have an email chat with your sis. I'll PM you my email address.

Hi karen and jackie just a quickie to say 'hi' im struggling coming of cd at the moment.!!!!!
suppose that's life now, anyway keep at it both of you.xx

Back