CD Returner Returning Diary

Hi Jackie

Just read that thread, thanks its really useful.

Yep, gotta focus on something but i think we going away for my birthday on 15th Nov, so that be something to look forward too. Somewhere with a hot tub lol x

One month supply of CD was £173 (that is 2 x shakes and 1 bar a day for 28 days).

How you doing today Jackie? Bet it does feel strange with out Mia.

Shanny - how did going onto 810 affect your losses in the first couple of weeks or did it encourage them?

Day er - cant remember?

Scales seem to be going the right way and i got on and i had my first reading of the 11s, i thought that i would feel euphoric but i didn't, i have felt quite fat today. TOTM next week so that could be something to do with it.

I feeling kind of like i holding my breath now till i go away just waiting for my weight to go to around 11 4. I know its an obsession but i it is the reason i started this in the first place. I didn't want to be a fluffy baby when i went away.

For a true wi i will have to see what Tuesday brings.

Night all x

Day 70 - i think

Well over 2/3 way there.

Its TOTM this week and i already feel bloated and fat, and right now don't feel any different to what i did before i started CD. Its wierd how you can still feel like that after losing almost 3 stone. My official WI tomorrow.

OH drank some red wine over the weekend which makes him sweat purfously in the night and snore his head off, which is probably another one of the reasons i feel so crap about myself. I am really tired today and could really done with turning off the alarm and sleeping for the rest of the day.

Hope you all have a good Monday, personally i can't wait to go back to bed!!

Jackie / Shanny have you ever seen any postings by KD that talk about the goal chatterbox, you any ideas where i might find it?

Day 71 - lost 4lbs

Well, lost 4lb which is great as its TOTM but i feel totally crap..

Speaking of TOTM last month i fainted the day i came on my period and felt really lousy all weekend, i thought it was just because i had picked up a bug? But i feel exactly the same today my head is buzzing i can't get out of the chair and the room spins every time i move my head. OH won't let me go anywhere this morning, but i need to go so will have to wait until i come round a bit.

Did anyone else experience this with their periods on CD. Despite having done LL and CD on a number of occasions i have never experienced anything like this?

Ring your CDC Karen now .
This is not right .
Maybe while on TOTM add some chicken and veg , you can't black out .
You hubby is right , also you should not be on your own .

chatterbox , is when you first come to the page hold on I'll see brb

Shoutbox
do you mean this , its when you log in its there ,

Karen , i have just left you a message on the shoutbox lol
Saying Karen can you hear me lol
Its as you sign in to the forum you will see it ok

No Jackie i don't think its that its a thread she did that i have seen people refer to, its about when your head starts talking to you when you are getting near goal x

Karen think you need maybe PM KD ..

Karen 4 pounds off , wow its all going the right way for you . Congrats .

Ta hun, i left a visitors message on her profile a few days ago. Does she answer those?

Hi Jackie

I found the goal chatterbox thread last night, its about people giving themselves reasons for coming off the diet as they are getting to goal, i.e. its too expensive, its not sustainable, they can do the rest themselves etc etc

I see what you mean now , yes reasons to start to eat again . Talking themselfs into eating .
Is that how your feeling ?
KD , have not seen much from her lately , but she always replys , send a pm to her she is also on weightplanners site too , have a look there .
Thats the cambridge site .
well its gone 2pm and not eaten , really not hungry been so busy but I know I will have to eat ....

Hi Jackie

I feeling ok now, it seems to be day 1 of TOTM i feel really lousy and have alot of loss. I already been checked out by docs because they been heavy for over a year now and they said (after scans etc) that its one of those things that can happen when you get older, .......harumph x

Feeling ok about CD, we fly in 1 month and 2 days, not that i am counting. I know i didn't lose much in wk 9 but i think i have lost inches because my clothes feel quite different. I seem to have a week where i don't really lose and have done on everytime on every VLCD i have done.

I would love to lose another 9lb before i go which will put me at 11 4.

How are you doing, what diet plan are you following now? What you doing today x

Morning Karen
For me today , I have a friend maybe coming over , if she is well
I went to an open night last night at the gym , they had food on and champers and strawberries , i said no to start and sister then said come on and well it all fell about , so its a gain of 1 ... I seem to be going nowhere , I have a bad head and firsty from drinking... was a good night but one not to do again .
Karen , 41 pounds is great , and you should start to look at how much that is , and you had one night off in all that time , you really have done well .
I am sure 9 will come off and more before you go !
1 month and 2 days , bet your looking forward to that now , I know I am I go on 17th oct , had to do my seats , as if i didn't they said you may not be sitting together i'm flying Thomson . so 3 meals and Row 6 there Row 7 on way home . Who are you flying with Karen ?
i'm back on CD from today , i'm like you Karen , have not seen good loses but clothes are baggy . I am so firsty today ... I won't have trouble getting water down me today lol

Lol, you fly 6 days after me. We going on a no frills flight with Ryan air, we did everything to keep costs down so didn't book a meal. We will get something at the airport. The plan is to go out for lunch and then get something light at the airport, we don't land till 11 over there so be at hotel around midnight, and get up in the morning to lovely sunshine.

On way back we land over here @ 7.30pm so a maccy d's on the way home and the a CD shake in the morning and straight back to it girl x
Strange isn't it that my holiday still seems as far away as when it did when i booked it. I booked it one night CD start the day after. So it was 10.3 weeks ago. Obviously i'm not counting.

Are you having an SS day today?

Yes SS today Karen , feeling still unwell from what happened last night .
How you doing Karen ?
I went with Ryan air Nov , they are about same as easyjet .
I booked early June my flights , its a 4 hour flight , I only got the meals because of booking the seats , as they said they was not much difference in the price of the seat with a meal , and we will be in Row 6 . if not it was over the wing was the next seats so we thought no fed up with going cheap so booked meals , plus at the airport in Turkey we have been warned its alot of money and not to eat and drink there . Our flight goes out 17th oct at 3:25 land at 21:20 and home 31st take off 22:50 land at 01:10 . Really wanted to come back on the Saturday but flights were more .
I have yet to get alot of my holiday clothes Karen .
Tops I have some but hoping to drop another size .
So your going to jump straight back onto CD when home ?
Yes in taht time Karen you've got your head down and done well , hows hubby doing on SW ? what has he lost

Back