CD Soups and Condiments

Hiya,

Does anybosy know if we are allowed to add any kind of condiments to the CD soups to improve the tastes...I really cant take the taste of some of the soups (sometimes having to hold myself to gulp it down) so I have been sticking to purely shakes and tetras. But as my journey goes on would like to introduce so variety to stop me from getting bored but just not sure if we could add, say chilli sauce or stock for example....

As far as I know just dried herbs, pepper & tabasco or even curry powder or coriander, but its worth giving different combinations of herbs a try. Some say that adding curry powder to a soup makes you feel more hungry but each to their own I suppose.

i personally don't like any of the soups!

You can add natural herbs such as sage, etc or 1 teaspoon of curry powder. Tabasco is not recommended due to it's ingredients. Pepper is fine, but salt can lead to water retention. Hope that helps.

Ooh, wish I'd read that about the salt about 10 minutes ago, lol! Just had the leek and potato soup which is only bearable with loads of salt and pepper in it - will just have to drink extra water I suppose :p It was quite filling though - I just know I'm going to be starving by around 7 o/c tonight, (on Day 1) will have to have an early night :)

Interesting as Tabasco is the only thing they permit on LighterLife.

I know this was the subject of HUGE debate for quite some time. Some people use tabasco with no ill effects at all, and others come out of ketosis or get cravings. I will see if I can double check....

Back