CD SS - my losses are slowing......

LOL, no controversy, just intrigued. In my mind's eye, I can still see the numbers 568 engraved on glass milk bottles...

So all that does is show my age, sigh. Glass milk bottles - what are they?? :D

Lily said:
LOL, no controversy, just intrigued. In my mind's eye, I can still see the numbers 568 engraved on glass milk bottles...

So all that does is show my age, sigh. Glass milk bottles - what are they?? :D

I grew up in South Africa so I'm all about the metric, have no clue about feet and inches, stones and lbs or pints etc lol

Well I had weigh in 7 and lost 3lbs again..grrrrrr......
Spoke to my CDC about doing the AAM Week soon and she got a bit annoyed with me!!! I said I'd heard it can kickstart your metabolism but she totally disagreed and said I need to wait til after 12 weeks if i can....hmmm..... She said i was having fab losses..hmmmm again lol....
Oh well, gonna try MORE water and only ordered 2 bars this week (normally have 4) see if that helps.
xxx

PS Surfhunny - there are just over 500mls in a pint :)

3lbs loss is great at week 7. I am really struggling,after a few blips last weekend I got dreadful pms this week, so was not able to undo the damage as I am retaining water. However, although I feel like I am losing my mojo I am still sticking to the packs(even if having the odd naughty nibble), because it limits the damage I am doing to myself, plus keeping me in the habit of cd routine and food.

Once my totm arrives I will be delighted with a loss of 3lb, it really is a great loss. I have also ordered some water flavouring so when I have stopped retaining I can flush it all out of my system.

So well done on your loss x

IMHO I think your CDC had the right reaction. As already said AAM week is at 12 weeks.. the plan is designed a certain way by dieticians and scientists etc over years of research to ascertain the best way it works.. and you cannot play around with that ... and 3lbs is a great weekly loss.

Back