• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CD Take Three!

I am back on CD, officially Weds (unofficially today lol). I think 810 is do-able. I am basically just taking it one hour at a time. I've drank 1.5L water so far and will get at least another 1.5L down before bedtime.

I am also trying yet again to cut down on coffee. I think it makes me feel hungry. I must buy some peppermint tea.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Well come back and the best of luck Lyn - I am on CD810 and finding it really good. Have decided to stay there and see what my losses are like for a month before i move down. :)

Thanks BB, all the best to you as well.:) Despite having my little meal at lunchtime I am feeling hungry again as to be expected. I'm just getting the water down and dealing with any difficulties as they arise. 15 hrs and 50 mins til I get to my 24 hours goal! :D

Last edited:
Well that's day 1 almost over. Nothing I couldn't handle but I think it's gonna be a rollercoaster ride. Downed 3L water which definately helped.

Am gonna go bed soon, am tired.

Sun 24th.
Am having a late start to day 2. It was great to wake up and feel ligher, not as if I had a brick in the pit of my stomach lol. I expect it to be tougher today.

Hi just wondered have your tried the marigold bouillion ?? Its by the stock cubes in the supermarket.You can have it in water but only a teaspoon day.Its really nice to have somehting apart from soups and shakes to look forward to :D

Oh thanks for the tip BB, I had heard of others having the boullion but wondered where to find it.:D

I ate steamed chicken and brocolli for dinner, I put some basil on chicken and it was really rice. Just concentrating on getting the water down.

My body has to be detoxing from all the rubbish I have put into it. Saturated fat, salt, sugar, msg. That can only be a good thing.

I will need to start exercising soon but I really hate going out. I hate how people look at me and wish it didn't bother me so much . :(

My body has to be detoxing from all the rubbish I have put into it. Saturated fat, salt, sugar, msg. That can only be a good thing.

I will need to start exercising soon but I really hate going out. I hate how people look at me and wish it didn't bother me so much . :(
hey you - well done on getting started again :) IGNORE those people.....you don't even know them....so why should theor opinion matter ??? someone once told me that only the opinions of people you VALUE matter.....:confused:

you are doin great to get back on track.. stick with it - you can and WILL do this !

Debz xx

Yeah well done. I started back this week on Day 5 SS cheating with 2/3 white coffees per day - skimmed milk. Couldn't get through water without sunshine orange though!

Keep it up!

Anne-Marie

Mon 25th. Day 3.

Thanks Feathers.:) Only managed 2.25L water yesterday, been drinking plain tap water.:eek: I was very tempted to eat last night even though I wasn't hungry. Had a hot drink and went to bed.

GO ME! GO ME! GO ME!

I have lost another 6lbs...yeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :D I was 21st 8lbs about 2 weeks ago and now I am 21st 2lbs. Just hope mine and cdc's scales tally! :giggle:

I have a major incentive to carry on now.

Tues 26th. Day 4.

I drank about 2L water yesterday. Can't wait to get some bars and tetras for variety. I am well on my way to a full week on plan.

Edited to add I have drank another 2L today.

Last edited:
Met with my cdc yesterday, the lovely Debz. The scales didn't tally unfortunately but no big deal. I am still 5lbs lighter than my highest weight from a few weeks back. I have put my scales out of sight and will just go by Debz's scales.

My next WI will be the 8th Sept.

I am gonna make my shakes into a paste tomorrow. 40-60mls water. I eat it out of a cup with a spoon, it's kinda like yoghurt to me.:D Also gonna experiment with crisps, muffins etc when I need a change.

Well done you for getting back on the CD wagon.....

you are doing really well :D

keep glugging the water....have all your packs and the weight will fall off you !

Looking forward to a great loss on the 8th

Will be in touch...but, as always, SHOUT if you need me !

Debz xx