CD Tam Challenge - TEAM 6...Where are you??

claire1

Silver Member
Good morning Team 6
1 - Jennikay
2 - lynda
3 - largelesley
4 - bsmirched
5 - helsbels
6 - claire1

anyone know what we have to do now... i think we need a team name and we need to elect a team leader so any sugeestions guys....:):)

I'm here Claire, i think i'm in team 6!

me thinks our team has shrunk to two members!!!:cry:

great....hi lynda....i nominate you to be team leader !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wheres the rest of our team ???????????? :)

hi sorry, i know i said i wanted to be in but didn't realise i was if you know what i mean. just seen my name ooops sorry. i've had an email back from my cdc saying she can come whenever to weigh me and sort my food out. should i get her to come thursday so you can sort stuff out then i'll let you know my weight? sorry a bit pants at this lark

i get weighed every wednesday so hope this is convenient for everyone or i could try changing my day to thursday if thats better for everyone...let me know :))
so....anyone know what we have to do know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm also rubbish at organisation but do love a good competition ! xx:)

me and claire will just sit and be told what to do :) ..... how much do you wann loose claire? i want possible 3 stone to make me 10 1/2 stone

i would like to lose 4 stones which would take me to 11 stones....but i try not to think about the whole 4 stones but smaller mini goals to help me try to stay on track :) :) :)

think that's what i'm going to have to do instead of thinking oh by xmas i could be 3 stone lighter or this i could be that cause i never am, if anything i end up putting weight on. i think if i have to tell you's all my weight every week though so it help the team, it will help me stick tot he diet (fingers crossed) how come your still up? i've been to the gym got a shower but now i can't sleep so thought i'd come on here to see whats happening. ssshhhhh i'm eating ice-cream and hot chocolate. but hey my first proper weigh in will be next thursday hopefully.

i don't go to sleep so early....i just can't keep away from this site! its so supportive and has really helped me stick to it this time. i really have to do it this time ...if i don't i never will...and that is not an option for me!
posting my weight loss results every week will help me stay focused as well !!! xxx

i know what you mean. i emailed my cdc asking her which was the cheapest way to do the diet. i'm trying to save up for our 2 bathrooms to be done. apparently as per my other half i spend money like it's going out of fashion. he didn't mind me doing the diet, it's just i got weighed on a friday then i was out drinking and eating all weekend then back on it on a monday. which at first was ok, but it got i was starting on a tuesday, wednesday etc. in the end i ended up starving myself all day friday to get weighed and only loosing 2lb. she didn't give up on my though and shes letting me come back with tail between my legs and my white flag flying. i've told her no binging on a weekend this time. will tell boyfriend after i've lost a bit. you know what some fellas are like he won't notice whats in the cupboards (my packets)

we've all been there !!!!!!:)
i've had to go to a different CDC this time as i'm too embarassed to go to my last one after all my restarts!
this time does feel different though......
i can't wait to start looking different x

i know think little black numbers for xmas. right i'm gonna try and get some shut eye before i know it boyfriend will be getting up at 6.30 all bright eyed and bushy tailed and i'll just pull the quilt over my head and turn over. lets hope he's not snoring or he'll be getting a kick. nighty night. i'll check in tomorrow to see if i've been given anymore instructions. :) zzzz

ok hun.....night night.....i added you as a friend if you want to pm me!!!! check in tomorrow and hopefullt someone can tell us what to do next!!! xx
fingers crossed for my WI tomorrow morning x :~)

Hello, I'm here too! Ok, current weight 16st 10 - I'm in Week 4 and have lost 1st 6 already. Aiming for around 10 stone. Anything else you need to know?

Hi ladies, well it looks like we got 3 out of 6 in our team!!!! - not sure I would be any good as team leader claire, (my maths is terrible and i'm not even sure how to private message people or anything) im still quite new to the forums so if any1 else wants that role that would be GREAT by me!!!:) lets hope the others roll up soon xx

Back