CD + totm (sorry gents!)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tess88, 13 August 2009 Social URL.

1. tess88

tess88 Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.04%)
    Diet:
    CD
    just wondered if it usually messes you up? i have the contraceptive implant and not had a period since december - until today! i thought VLCDs stopped your cycle? how come it's set me off? i am soooo tired and bloaty today :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - I had my period in week 1 and now again in week 11. Nothing inbetween. The lack of calories does mess your hormones about a bit and it affects everyone differently. I've seen lots of people post here saying that their cycle changed one way or other.

Normally I don't have any side effects of TOTM (other than the obvious :D) but this time i'm like a balloon and have put on 3lbs in 3 days - at least I'm hoping my gain is due to TOTM and not due to having moved up to 810.

4. Laura Croft

Laura Croft Happily maintaining

Diet:
    Healthy eating, was CD
    Totally stopped on SS+ and didn't start again until about 2 months post my own version of the steps. Fortunately TOTM hasn't been affected as much on 810.

5. Foo Fan

Foo Fan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.78%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    I've had the same problem the past 2 weeks - I'm on the dept injection (have been for over a year and previosly for 3 years) and Ive never had TOTM untill now!!! Its been 13 days so far - I dont know thats going on!!! And I've only lost 1lbs since 31/7 (I hope its cos of TOTM and I'll have a big loss when its over).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.