CD + totm (sorry gents!)

tess88

just wondered if it usually messes you up? i have the contraceptive implant and not had a period since december - until today! i thought VLCDs stopped your cycle? how come it's set me off? i am soooo tired and bloaty today :(

Hi - I had my period in week 1 and now again in week 11. Nothing inbetween. The lack of calories does mess your hormones about a bit and it affects everyone differently. I've seen lots of people post here saying that their cycle changed one way or other.

Normally I don't have any side effects of TOTM (other than the obvious :D) but this time i'm like a balloon and have put on 3lbs in 3 days - at least I'm hoping my gain is due to TOTM and not due to having moved up to 810.

I've had the same problem the past 2 weeks - I'm on the dept injection (have been for over a year and previosly for 3 years) and Ive never had TOTM untill now!!! Its been 13 days so far - I dont know thats going on!!! And I've only lost 1lbs since 31/7 (I hope its cos of TOTM and I'll have a big loss when its over).

Back