Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

CD Vegetable drink VS Bouillon

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chantell, 28 January 2010 Social URL.

1. chantell

chantell Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.15%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hello everyone
    am wondering are we allowed the bouillon drink from sainsburys, its by the make marigold, be great if anyone knows thanks x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi, quite alot of people on here including myself have the marigold bouillon in place of the cd veg drink. It will be an official no from cd though. I have had it all the way through and it has really been a life saver sometimes just to take the edge off of the savoury cravings. They also do a reduced salt one by the way but I have always had the normal one. Everyone is different ie sensitive to things added in when on cd so all I can say is give it a go and see how you are. Good luck xx.

4. chantell

chantell Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.15%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi zoe thanks for that yes i have just bought the normal one couldnt find the reduced one. seeing as i dont like any of the soups it should help when i feel like something savoury thanks x

5. maro11

maro11 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.38%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Holland and Barrett stock a good range of Marigold bouillon including the low salt.
    They are buy one get one half price at the moment.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.