CD vs Exante

Toots

Gold Member
Hi - hope someone can help

I think my CDC has finally had enough of me (tried to arrange an appointment by email but have had no response). I admit that I organise appointments last minute and am rarely on time (phone always seems to be for me as I'm trying to leave the office) so I don't really blame her :cry:. Work has gone crazy (3 people trying to do the work of 15 - with no training in the jobs of the people who have left or been made redundant) - am so incredibly drained, tired and emotional because if it - can't even think straight half the time never mind be organised or rational. Anyway, I could try to find another CDC but work's still a problem so trying to arrange appointments would still be a nightmare. This is why I am thinking that Exante may be the way to go

So was just after your thoughts on Exante. Are the packs OK? Does it work by putting you into ketosis? Is there anything by way of support if you do not have a rep in your area?

Thanks in advance

xx

Only my experience but I really didnt' like the taste of the Exante packs. CD's just agreed with me much better. Could you try buying packs fortnightly or find a CDC that offers different hours of availbility ie on your days off?

I personally love the products. You can order over the internet. I would recommend their variety oack which you can try for a week and see which soups/shakes you like the best. oh and they are the most natural ones on the market - no aspartame etc.

- if you want support, I suggest you look on their website and contact Sarah Perry - I know she offers telephone support and is really great. I think she's on holiday at the moment but I'm sure she'll be in touch as soon as she's back if you contact her.

Yes, the products do work by getting you into Ketosis (Total Solution) and are very effective.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Thanks for the advice, ladies

Think will give exante a go. I am one of the weird few who liked the broccoli and cheese soup on CD so I may get along ok with new packs. Just waiting for someone to contact me as don't really like using paypal - don't trust it.

CDC has probably done me a favour as I have stuck at the same weight for ages - could do with a change to be honest

Thanks again and wish me luck

xx

Back