CD VS Weight Matters

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by united99, 21 November 2007 Social URL.

1. united99

united99 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi There ....

Has anyone done both these ?? I think WM might be fairly new ?? Can anyone tell me which one they prefer ?

Really struggling at the moment, is it worth the change over .

Thanks

:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I don't know that much about Weight Matters, but you might like to PM Westiegirl about it who has recently trained as a Weight Matters consultant :)

4. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    CD is a tried and tested programme, WM is not

If it were me I would want to go with the tried and tested

5. California girl

California girl On a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi i have been doing weightmatters for nearly 3 weeks 2 of them ss and this week i am doing AAM. i have done cambridge previously. On weight-matters you have 4 shakes a day and work through the programme in a similar way to CD. Exept they advocate that you can incorporate food from day one (basicaly AAM) if you want to - rather than go completely ss. They only do shakes and soups (there is a science behind this) no bars tetras etc. Its a much more relaxed theme - and you can buy products on line - helpful if you struggle to get out to a meeting. However the meetings are included in the price of the shakes should you choose to go. (not all areas have councellors yet though but on line support is provided). it is appears to be a modern take on cambridge and lighterlife check out the website if you are interested. i am so impressed im training to be a consultant in the new year!!

6. California girl

California girl On a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Actually W M is tried and tested it has been 2 and a half years in the development stage and has been founded by 8 managing directors one of whom is a former director of lighterlife who has changed over to weight-matters!!

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Oh, I'm sure it is tried and tested. Very successful too :clap:

8. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    That's what I meant - Cambridge has nearly 40 years!!

9. clairelesley

clairelesley Fairy Princess to Be

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well, there was a time when CD was only two years old too.
    I had a look, but the absence of bricks and bars put me off; I kinda prefer the convenience of them. They have some different flavours of shakes and soups to CD which of course you may or may not prefer, and as with any of these diets some people think they taste great and some aren't so keen!
    I think a big difference is the choice of face to face contact which again is a personal thing: some people need the motivation of a weekly sesh while some (as we've seen from other posts) prefer to go it alone.
    The important thing is to find what suits you best since that's ultimately the way you're most likely to achieve your goals.
    Let us know how you get on! :D

10. united99

united99 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Thanks for your replies .... I think I may swap over in January to give it a go, I will keep you all informed as to how I get on ...

Thanks

:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.