CD VS Weight Matters

united99

Hi There ....

Has anyone done both these ?? I think WM might be fairly new ?? Can anyone tell me which one they prefer ?

Really struggling at the moment, is it worth the change over .

Thanks

:)

I don't know that much about Weight Matters, but you might like to PM Westiegirl about it who has recently trained as a Weight Matters consultant :)

CD is a tried and tested programme, WM is not

If it were me I would want to go with the tried and tested

Hi i have been doing weightmatters for nearly 3 weeks 2 of them ss and this week i am doing AAM. i have done cambridge previously. On weight-matters you have 4 shakes a day and work through the programme in a similar way to CD. Exept they advocate that you can incorporate food from day one (basicaly AAM) if you want to - rather than go completely ss. They only do shakes and soups (there is a science behind this) no bars tetras etc. Its a much more relaxed theme - and you can buy products on line - helpful if you struggle to get out to a meeting. However the meetings are included in the price of the shakes should you choose to go. (not all areas have councellors yet though but on line support is provided). it is appears to be a modern take on cambridge and lighterlife check out the website if you are interested. i am so impressed im training to be a consultant in the new year!!

Actually W M is tried and tested it has been 2 and a half years in the development stage and has been founded by 8 managing directors one of whom is a former director of lighterlife who has changed over to weight-matters!!

Actually W M is tried and tested it has been 2 and a half years in the development stage and has been founded by 8 managing directors one of whom is a former director of lighterlife who has changed over to weight-matters!!

That's what I meant - Cambridge has nearly 40 years!!

Well, there was a time when CD was only two years old too.
I had a look, but the absence of bricks and bars put me off; I kinda prefer the convenience of them. They have some different flavours of shakes and soups to CD which of course you may or may not prefer, and as with any of these diets some people think they taste great and some aren't so keen!
I think a big difference is the choice of face to face contact which again is a personal thing: some people need the motivation of a weekly sesh while some (as we've seen from other posts) prefer to go it alone.
The important thing is to find what suits you best since that's ultimately the way you're most likely to achieve your goals.
Let us know how you get on! :D

Thanks for your replies .... I think I may swap over in January to give it a go, I will keep you all informed as to how I get on ...

Thanks

:)

Back