CDC comes today !

doingthisforme

ok she comes at 6 2nite but im soooo excited to start in the morning i cant wait. Ive never been excited to not eat before lol

On the :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: water today to prepare and torn between having a carb free tea or a blow out !

I started last Monday and last Sunday all day I was like a kid! Very very hypo with excitement! Know how you feel! I'm so glad I looked at cd one day just by chance, this time next week you will be a week in and you will have a big loss under your belt! Keep checking in on here it a life saver in the first week xx

I started (again) yesterday and finding it ok so far. went to bed early with a rumbly tummy but just taking it day by day. I know what you mean about being excited! Good luck x

I had a blow out the night before I started CD (chinese takeaway), pretty sure it slows the entry into Ketosis and also makes it more challenging. I would opt for a low carb blow out!

Don't have a blow out, it makes the start so much more difficult. Hope you had a good meeting and good luck on your start.

Good luck. I love cd it really works for me. I find other diets too hard :)

How are you getting on?

Hi lancsgirl ive just got up but not going to have my first shake till ive dropped the little one at school. I am on the water tho and still very excited lol

Don't forget to let us know xxx

ive posted a diary but so far so good, half a day done anyway. Ive had one shake, strawberry and 1 litre of water down!

Back