CDC HELP !Advice cd 1500!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kandy, 13 November 2006 Social URL.

1. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Hi guys ,
    I have lost me CD books just wanted to know basics of cd 1500 i am poodling along with ww and have actually been replacing 1 or 2 meals with slimfast so i thought now may be a good time to think about trying cd but easing in very gently maybe not even reaching ss till after christmas unless i feel the time is right before hand so any advice guys ;) thanks your all great xxxx luv Kandy xxxx :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Helloooo peeps,

I have been rummaging around looking for my books cant find them so anyone with any info it will be much appreciated xxx
  4. Roch

Roch Minimins gal x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low cal/low fat
    Hi Kandy if u pm LInda Cdc i am possitive she has all the books scanned on pc and i am sure she can email u the booklet.
    Take care xx
  5. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Thanks Roch,

I have just been given my cambridge book back from my hubby, he had thrown it in the recycling bin :mad: !

He is convinced if i lose weight i will run off with the first man who asks me ! :eek:
    Thanks for the vote of confidence there i told him i am very fussy and will not give in till i am asked by the 3rd or 4th man lol ;) :D

Hope your ok Roch sending you ((((hugs))))
    Love Julie xxxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.