A Little Help if poss ..

Sticking with ones i liked from week one, May try others next week. 7lb down but lots to go- hopefully before Easter. Oh that won't be hard to get through at all with all that chocolate! Keep thinking of my wedding dress!

Getting married 28th July, just a reg office then big evening party. Cant wait but have to be thin. Had bad day yday but def back on today as so need to be thin!

Im so looking forward to even tho its a quiet affair but sounds silly but my other halves girl friends are all mega skinny! Ha ha.
Just want to be able to see a difference on my clothes.

How's your wknd gone? When's your next wi? Was quite pleased with my 3.5lb lost this week but want more next week so going to try really hard.

Hello!! I admit it, I have been hiding, I didn't just fall off the wagon, I destroyed it. Back to it tomorrow, ss 100% I feel disgusting! Dreading WI tomorrow :(. The stupid thing was I was doing well, then had a drink and.... Oh dear.

Well done on the loss, fab!! You don't sound as if you were that pleased?you should be!! Xxx

hi ya - weigh in might not be as bad as you think ((hugs))

just look at it as a learning curve hun, we are all human and the thing is, there are worst ways of falling off the wagon - it happens, c'est la vie

just as long as you learn from it, it will end up being a positive and not the negative u see it as at the moment

good luck tomorrow im sure you will be fine xxx

It will be hard work to get ketosis again but you have done it before don't worry turn your disappointment into a positive and don't let it happen again :) good weekend for me dropped 5 at my wi so very chuffed :)

fayekay81 said:
It will be hard work to get ketosis again but you have done it before don't worry turn your disappointment into a positive and don't let it happen again :) good weekend for me dropped 5 at my wi so very chuffed :)

That's amazing!!! Well done you. That's the first stone off isn't it?!

Feeling v motivated today, and weirdly physically much better for just having a shake instead of ridiculous amounts of food. Was thinking about not WI today and just collecting the products, but think it would be better to just face it. I was v good all week so maybe would balance to sts? (she thinks wishfully)

Thanks I am happy

Glad your feeling motivated again, I expect your cc will want you to weigh in but it's your decision because you don't want it to destroy your positive buzz if you think it will drive you more then go for it :) let us know how u get on

Yep like you said only one pound on that's nothing when think about having lost a stone by next week! Well done for staying positive it's half the battle x

Oh well on the 1lb you'll lose that in a day. Well done for being so positive about getting back on it. Its so hard as normal food actually makes me feel sick and very guilty but I dare say, tastes yummy at the time!! Id love to lose 4lb this week then I will have lost a stone in 3 weeks!! But doubt I will as havent stuck 100%. Oh come on we have to be thin!!!! ;) x

Back