A Little Help if poss ..

How am I doing... up and down to be honest! Might ask to go onto 810 on Thursday. Really struggling at work today as my job is very active! x

Thats fantastic!! Well done you!! See no need to have stressed ;)

Been good thank you, beginning to actually, dare I say it, look forward to my shakes! ;) Done some exercise too, only just dance 3 on the wii but it got me out of breath and sweaty so in my book thats exercise. haha

I would say that defiantly counts as exercise! I have been going mad doing housework hoping that it's going to add to the downward trend. When is your first WI? Can't be long now!

And I know what you mean about looking forward to the shakes. Me too! I ordered my absolute favourites for this week so now having to force down flavours I don't like. :)

Hi Katie, brilliant loss you must feel like it was all worth it - forget the blip - a new week awaits!

My weigh-in is Thursday and I have given-in to two bars this week already ..... I just feel sooooo hungry, wether coming off the plan over Christmas has screwed up my stomach and it's now expecting to be fed regularly is the reason, I don't know. Anyway more water I think! I'll let you know how I get on, I have been very good and not weighed myself at home - at least that is one positive thing this week so far! Bye for now xx

Alderney said:
Hi Katie, brilliant loss you must feel like it was all worth it - forget the blip - a new week awaits!

My weigh-in is Thursday and I have given-in to two bars this week already ..... I just feel sooooo hungry, wether coming off the plan over Christmas has screwed up my stomach and it's now expecting to be fed regularly is the reason, I don't know. Anyway more water I think! I'll let you know how I get on, I have been very good and not weighed myself at home - at least that is one positive thing this week so far! Bye for now xx

I'm with you on the not weighing at home. It's soooo tempting though! Good luck with the next few days, def let us know how you get on. One of my motivators is looking forward to posting a good loss at the end of a hungry week. I am currently FAMISHED ! Try to slow down my water intake by about 8 otherwise I am up and down like a yoyo in the night! But yes, starving.

I totally agree with you a "good loss" is all that is keeping me going at the moment, although I am currently sipping on a chicken and mushroom soup and it is actually ...really nice! wow!

Bit apprehensive about Fri as hope I've done ok but you never know. Im liking leek and pot, chicken and mushroom and vegetable but don't like the tomato! Shakes are yummy and prefer them to soup. Cant beat chocolate, banana and strawberry. Has anyone tried the chocolate orange and mint? Thoughts on them?

Doing ok but hungry for some reason today. Will try one of each chocolate ones next week. Is the taste of ketosis like the sensation you get when you burn your mouth as that's what i have. Still freezing too but will do some exercise tonight and have work tom as a distraction! How you doing?

Just jumped round my lounge on my wii just dance 3 for an hour so hope that has helped - not feeling too hungry but will go to bed before I do! ;)
Are the bars nice, Do they fill you up as much as the shakes??

Good plan! Love an early night. Apparently a good nights sleep boosts weight loss so everyone is a winner! Well done on the exercise too. I walked the dog earlier so I guess that counts. And got busy cleaning this afternoon too. Yay us!!!

The bars weirdly i find not as satisfying, but maybe that's because it doesn't give me the 'full' feeling a tummy full of swishy shake does. It is so nice to chew something though lol! And they are nice and tasty, I've tried malt toffee, choc and
Crunchy peanut so far. Liked them all! But choc tetra has my heart!

Back