CDC's and websites

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bunnycd, 14 July 2007 Social URL.

1. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

Hello loves,

I have my training next week Sat 21st at Kettering and I am really excitedm and wondered if I can have my own CDC website to describe my journey etc, and wondered if anyone knew the rules on websites for CDC's? Thanks in advance for posting. Love bunny xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hi Bunny

Good luck with your training. Unfortunately CDCs are not allowed to have their own websites.

4. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

Thanks for this - so I take it whoever owns minimins is not a CDC? Can you not own the website and just have a page on someone elses site?

5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hiya - nope CDCs not allowed their own site....:(

Good luck with the training !!

Debz x

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You can have a page on Cambridge's website advertising the areas you cover, but no nothing else.

7. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

Diet:
    I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    Maybe you could link fron the Cd website to your own Blog? Then you haven't got a website ?

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I don't think you can do that either, sorry. I think once you become a CDC you can no longer have an active blog - Mike (Icemoose) would know more because I think he had to stop his blog once he was accreditated.

9. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

Diet:
    I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    That really surprises me....

Surely the best way to show a product is to demonstrate it,,,, I live for reading other peoples ups and downs at the minute.......

I can understand they want to retain the integrity of the diet, but i think this is a tactic that looks like they are trying to hide something.
    What a shame!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.