CDCs- Can you drink Marigold?

broxi

ButtErFly
I'm on SS and just bought the veg flavouring from CD but it is £6.60. I use Marigold Bouillion normally but people are saying you can use this on SS. It's so much cheaper. Do you know if this would affect weight loss?

Hi Broxi

Not a CDC but the official answer is no to the marigold...however many people use the low salt marigold instead of the cd veg drink.

Personally I think its main impact is a head thing - when I did SS I wanted to be confident that I had gone "by the book" otherwise the minute you let that focus slip it can escalate to other things if that makes sense. You're only allowed 1tsp of drink a day so if it costs you say an extra tenner over the course of the next few weeks it's not that high a price to stay in "the zone".

HTH :)

Serena

Thanks Serena, how do you know about the one spoonfl a day - nobody told me that. I was planning on drinking loads of the stuff!

Hi,
I have used Marigold bullion since day 1. I don't use it everyday and when I do I don't use more than 1 teaspoon a day. I mentioned it to my CDC and she said it was fine.I use the regular one not the low salt one.
Just my own opinion on it. I am sure there will be some for and other against.
Hope this helps you a little bit

Good luck xxx

Thanks Serena, how do you know about the one spoonfl a day - nobody told me that. I was planning on drinking loads of the stuff!

Funny this, my CDC wasn't aware of this either. I'd read it on here somewhere and taught my CDC something ;). BTW I have a tub of the Marigold and use it occasionally. Did use the CD bouillon first, but was very pricey in comparison :eek:. Wish there was a cheaper Mix-a-Mousse alternative... :)

Soon2bslimmer x

Back