CD's not-so-desirable side-effects

Shingai

I have been 100% on the SS plan for over 7 months now and, other than in the first week, had not suffered any of the undesirable side-effects like headaches, ketosis breathe and so forth.

However, I seem to have developed night sweats in the last month or so, and the sweat smells really really bad. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if it's related to ketosis at all?

I am only going to be SS for another month so will see if it changes once I'm out of ketosis. It is quite disgusting I have to say - but hey, what's a little perspiration?

Shingai said:
I have been 100% on the SS plan for over 7 months now and, other than in the first week, had not suffered any of the undesirable side-effects like headaches, ketosis breathe and so forth.

However, I seem to have developed night sweats in the last month or so, and the sweat smells really really bad. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if it's related to ketosis at all?

Wow uv been on it for 7 mnths. Thats a long long time dear. N were u on SS all this while. How much weight have u lost in these months.

Hi Kommal. Yes, I have been on SS the whole time (except for the 13th weeks where I've had to be on 810).

I have lost 90 pounds dear. I still have 30 to go and have dcided to move up to 810 from the 1st of July - no matter where I am weightwise. I miss food, lol!

Congratulations on such an amazing weight loss. Very well done, and good luck for the rest!

Wow Shingai, your stats are amazing and really inspiring. I wish you all the best on 810 - enjoy yourself!

C x

well done shingai. unreal weight loss, you must have fantasic will power.i hope i can do it too. you should write a diary of your time so far because i reckon it would be inspirational to all of us "losers".

Thank you all. It hasn't been easy but I have to say this last month has been the toughest - but they do say the closer you get to goal, the harder it becomes. I just take it one day at a time and try not to think about the bigger picture because that makes it daunting then.

I'm not really a dairy-writing girl sunshineeyes. I have tried it on another forum and I just find I never have anything to say,lol

N dont worry ull cum along well till 1 july. Uv as it is done fabulously till now. Im sure u must b all so happy n thrilled to receive all the beautiful comments from ur friends n family rgdng ur weightloss

Back