Celeb slim shakes instead of slim fast?

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
It's only my 2nd day and I'm struggling! I love the shakes but it's the meals I'm struggling with, I don't eat veg so it's a struggle! I was wondering if any one uses the shakes in the same way you'd use slim fast?
I was bad today though, I jumped on the scales and they say I've put on 3lbs!!!!! In a day, hope that starts dropping!

what if any veg do you like...your supposed to have a carb-free or low carb meal on the night...have you tried looking at other threads such as atkins at recipies

and the 3lbs...im betting its because youve increased your water consuption everything you eat and drink = weight gain...trying weighing yourself first thing in the morn after the loo and before you eat i bet you see a difference!

Hi Nilo - good advice from Beks, have a quick peek on the Atkins forum for meal/recipe advice. As for the veg, I'm not a big veg eater but enjoy some and have it with my main meal at night, unfortunaltey I can't have my favorite which is sweetcorn!

For your main meal, do you like fish, chicken, meat etc? You could have a nice piece with salad or a sauce or maybe a spanish omlette with salad - it can be hard thinking up what to eat when you can't have the obvious pasta, chips, rice etc., but there is loads of other nice things that aren't carbs.

Glad to hear your liking the shakes and you can do sole source if you wish but I believe they don't recommend you do it for too long, more as a quick start.

As for the weight, as you know it fluctuates daily, so best not weight yourself until a full week has passed, as it can be discouraging and the gain is most likely as Beks has said above - water!

especially for allison!

Im not beks Im Kelly lol!

lol its okay....so how are you finding your first week back on CS???

Hi Folks new to all this ,but getting old 46 this year in 15 days damn getting old so i want to lose 3 stone and have heard celebrity Slim may be the way forward any advice would be appreciated can you eat fruit on celebrity slim ?;)

Back