Celebrating being Overweight!

thin_inside

I Can Do This!
Woohooo! :happy036:

Just wanted to shout out loud about moving from obese to overweight in BMI speak! Gonna celebrate with a hot banana mousse and a large St Clements :D.

Not been here since I was a teenager more than 20 years ago. Feels great.

Thanks to everyone on here for all the support, and to minimins for hosting a great distraction site to stop me kitchen raiding! xx

Congratulations! Well done you, I am hoping to join you in the "I am only fat" club tomorrow!

YAY!
well done
daisy x

yup, I did that a few weeks back...such a good feeling, isn't it!!! Proud of you :)

Well done, another milestone - you'll be healthy before you know it!!!

Well done something I still have to look forward to, but it's nice to see that other people are leading the way.

woo hoo well done you! xx

Thanks everyone! Yep, does feel good. I seem to have an extra bounce in my step this morning.

Well done to everyone else who has recently made the transition too!

Congratulations honey. You have worked really hard and it is paying of. Looking forward to getting there one day too! It's a big marker.
Well done you.
x

That's great TI. Fantastic. I only have 1 more lb to go until I am just 'overweight'. Not long til goal for both of us now. Keep going hun x x

Congrats TI!! I remember that feeling so well - there was such a mental stigma (for me) attached to being Obese, and to move to Overweight was an absolutely massive milestone. Funny, I'm really close to moving to the Healthy category now, and that doesn't feel anywhere near as monumental :confused:

Really pleased for you - enjoy! :)

Woohooo! :happy036:

Just wanted to shout out loud about moving from obese to overweight in BMI speak! Gonna celebrate with a hot banana mousse and a large St Clements :D.

Not been here since I was a teenager more than 20 years ago. Feels great.

Thanks to everyone on here for all the support, and to minimins for hosting a great distraction site to stop me kitchen raiding! xx

Oh wow! How did I miss this wonderful announcement!!! :eek::D

Fantastic TI!!!! WOnderful when 'overweight' takes on a whole new meaning, isn;t it!!!

Well done!! You should shout it loud!!

ANd you too have been a great source of support and inspiration here!!

Well done you!!!

XX

Back