Celebrity Big Brother

CBB is much less interesting than food unfortunately so far this year. Will perservere with it and see how it goes. Anyone heard any news on the escapee anything in the gutter press?

Just heard £250,000 was won on Deal or no Deal too. Didn't watch it, wish I had. Did anyone see it?

Dizzy x

Yeah, I did (anyone know if lives are available on Ebay :rolleyes:, dontcha just love being poorly?!!)

It was fantastic, she was just so brave!! It's being repeated on Saturday apparently. She got down to £3000 and £250000, and the banker offered her £45000, which she turned down. He then offered her a swap, which she refused. Then Noel opened the box (by this point i had both hands over my eyes and was watching through my fingers) and it showed £250000! Can't believe no one leaked it!

How fantastic, wish I'd seen it, but will def. watch if they repeat it next weekend.

It was great! I cried, soppy thing that I am! And you know how some of the contestants are kinda weird and just not very likeable? Well she was just very normal and lovely!

I def. would have cried too, love to see somebody win.

I'm afraid I've got bored with Celeb BB too - having missed loads over the weekend, I tried to catch up with it last night - but it seems to have gone all boring since Donny went......*yawn*!!

xx

I will continue to watch. Because I am tragic. And also because Leo Sayer is about to go MAD!

never thought i would get annoyed and bored with Big Brother but for all intends and purposes it may as well be 'no bodies' trying their hand at gaining abit of fame without doing very much...

sadly its come to that...

i mean its painful that someones claim to fame is sleeping with a judge and disgracfully beiing turfed off the Ms UK throne...a big mouthed annoying voiced journalist...a has been pop group member and another one...a bollywood star whilst probably very very well known in bollywood is annoying when i have no idea who she is...who else is there...ah jade... i liked her when she was a working class gal, with a bit of meat on her bones and normal looking...now shes a rake with huge fake boobs so jumped up its unreal...

ah well...what can ya do

Bet channel 4 is fuming they didnt net Gestie....at least in the jungle i knew who most were...

Ivy

Isn't Leo Sayer an obnoxious little man :mad: i'm afraid he has really gone down in my estimation but then does he give a jot about that?........i fear not.

Mr Happy seems to have been a facade..he's so foul mouthed its unbelievable!!.and such a bloody Diva!!!

Ok thats my rant over ...

Maisie x x

Isn't Leo Sayer an obnoxious little man :mad: i'm afraid he has really gone down in my estimation but then does he give a jot about that?........i fear not.

Mr Happy seems to have been a facade..he's so foul mouthed its unbelievable!!.and such a bloody Diva!!!

Ok thats my rant over ...

Maisie x x

Oh but I think he does care that's why he is there. He is revolting but then I kind of picked that up from him before. Very needy, he really is the sad has been not wanting to accept he has had his day. Last year when they remixed his song and it got back into the charts I saw him on GMTV and he was so hyper he was taking all the credit and thought he was going to have a big come back. He is still after that obviously sad really I suppose but he doesn't deserve sympathy he is so vile. I was longing for him to walk but guessed he wouldn't. That chat and "song" with Jermaine was rather teling, and painful!

Hope they add in something more interesting soon.

Dizzy x

Hoo-bloody-rah!

He is so irritating I think I will enjoy the show better now.

Dizzy x

wow its all kicked off...

Ivy

GET JADE OUT! She is a big bully. That Danielle is even worse.

Hope this is the end of Jade.

Dizzy x

hear hear ...

I am beginning to feel so worried for Jades little kids.

God help them!

Dizzy x

Jade is vile. And both Danielle and Jo are no better. They found the whole thing hysterical. And I watched her 'apology' to Shilpa today. Someone posted it online from the live feed. She told Shilpa that she had said things to Jade that were wrong but that Jade said things to her that were wrong.. or something like that. But when she relayed it back to Jade she omitted the part she had said about Jade, Devious little cow

Back