Celebrity fancies...

NewSlimmerMe

I know there are some very serious discussions in this section but I thought I would ask all the same... who do you fancy in the celeb world?

Me, you ask? Well, I'll tell you as you asked so nicely...

I'm one of the dorks that fancies Russell Brand... sorry.
Russell Howard is also uber wonderful
Will.I.Am is attractive to me but I can't work out why :cool:

Oh and I do have a bit of a girl crush on the Gaga. :eek:

Now I've started this thread I can't think of anyone else.

Please share yours! :D

I love Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters)....and last year i met him....biggest wow ever!

My girl crush is Kylie.....since 1988!!!! haha! x

We couldn't fancy any of them as much as they seem to fancy themselves.

My New Year's Resolution this year was not to read, watch or listen to anything about so-called celebrities. I have stuck to it so far, even though I have had to put my fingers in my ears and sing loudly on a couple of occasions!!!

avisk - I would love to give up celebrities, but at this stage it is more difficult than chocolate. lol
my secret crush is peter capaldi (malcolm tucker from the thick of it)

Johnny Depp, but only in Pirate gear :eek:

I love Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters)....and last year i met him....biggest wow ever!

I am officially the most jealous person on the planet right now!! How come you met him?

And Dave is also my biggest celeb crush - he's currently my computer wallpaper at work!

Ronan Keating - Yummy, would eat him for brekkie! :drool:

My secret crush? Um..............................

PHILIP SCHOFIELD!!!! :hide: (can I come out from hiding now???)

xx

:hide:

Can I come out at 1030am then pls cos hes on the telelvision? :giveup: - hee hee!!!!

Shes i very nice and I like the fact that she is generally interested in things and people.

However, the chemistry between her and phil isnt there as much as phil and fern (they were FAB!!).

I LOVE having a day off in the week to wash trashy daytime tv! Got Jeremey Vile on at the moment - OMG where does he drag these poeple from?

xx

I'm also a Russel Brand fan..Newslimmer me..you'll have to fight me for him :D

I also love Will Smith, Jon Bon Jovi, Nicky from Westlife, Chris Martin from Coldplay and Gino D'Campo. What a strange mix? I'd gladly have any one of them though......hope my hubby doesn't read this....;)

And my girly crush would have to be Cheryl Cole..think she's gorgeous!

I am officially the most jealous person on the planet right now!! How come you met him?

And Dave is also my biggest celeb crush - he's currently my computer wallpaper at work!

sorry!!! we went to the Them Crooked Vultures gig in Blackpool last December, then on the way home we stopped off at the Lowry Hotel (where we were told they were staying by some loony fans) and met them there - and then Josh Homme guestlisted us for the next nights gig in Birmingham as we were so lovely (squeak!) Was brilliant and total luck!

It made my year.....he is gorgeous!!!!

I ahve FAR too many celeb crushes!

The main ones are Zac Efron, even though I'm old enough to have been his babysitter!
Russell Howard, Caleb from Kings of Leon, Dave Grohl, Gerry Butler.
My girl Crush is Angie in Tomb Raider

My secret crush is the comedian Chris Addison-has a bit of a Frodo Baggins thing going on! :eek:

Daniel craig has me drooling,........
also John Cusack, and ed norton

Ahh, but is he a celeb??

Back