Celebrity Slim 8 week challenge

Kathleen week 2 weigh in. 4lbs down hopefuly gone forever.

Hi everyone

Could I be added to the challenge please? I started yesterday and would like to loose 14lb in eight weeks.

Hi Have added you please pm me when your weigh-ins are and i'll edit it.
Well done good luck on your CS journey xx
Slim4me:SD 3/3/09 WL 1st 8 weeks aim : 14lbs

Hi Size102b,

I have some good news and some bad news...

Bad News:
I tried to go to your page to send you a PM, but couldn't access it. :(

Good News:
I lost 4 lbs in my 1st week on CS!
Please can you update this on the 8 week challenge for me! :bliss:

I am definitely going to continue with this diet. I can't believe I have found something that is easy to stick to and fits in with my lifestyle!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Love Lisa :D

Heya! Can I please be involved in the challenge?

I am aiming for 32lbs in 8 weeks.

Have already done one week, and I lost 11lbs! So today is the start of Week2.

Everyone is doing really well :) :)

x

Hi Slim4me here. Weighed in this morning (very nervously) and was pleased to see 2lb gone. I have been having so much trouble loosing weight in recent years so I couldn't even pluck up the courage to jump on the scales last Monday morning. LOL. Anyway, the thing is I therefore had to take my weight from a couple of weeks ago. So, going by that I am saying 2lb. It could well have been more though. I was so worried that this was going to be another lot of money spent with no results. I really like the shakes, the soups not so much, but find it really easy to stick to as well. It may not be the biggest loss but it'll do for me!!

Hi do i just post here to update??? Dont think i can pm yet.
4 weeks = 22lbs

Sooz

Ps Soozy love the name;)

i'm new

hi all i am new to this forum i've only jus started cs yesterday i had been on the special k diet for 3 weeks and managed to lose jus under half a stone :D i was jus wonderin how u were all gettin on with ur diet and if there is anyfin that u think i shud no all comments r welcome thank you all for your replies.

kelly xx

Hi I have been way for a week my CS packs didnt come got lost in the post ????
I gained but started again today!
I have updated everyone whos posted and pmed me,if your not doing it anymore I can take you off if you like?
Hope your all ok?xx

Heya size102b!

Thanks for adding me to the challenge! :)

I'm on my day off....aka " Run to the loo every 5 minutes" day haha

Hope you are well?
xx

hi size102b can u add me to the challenge please :bliss: how r u getin on now that your pack arrived i am quite lucky that i dnt hav to get it through the post there is a chemist that sells it near me sayin that if i had to wait as long as you did i think i would hav jus put all the weight bk on anywa i am now on day 4 and wondered if there is anything i should expect in the next couple a weeks could you let me no thanks

kelly xx

good luck to you all

Last edited:
hi size102b can u add me to the challenge please :bliss: how r u getin on now that your pack arrived i am quite lucky that i dnt hav to get it through the post there is a chemist that sells it near me sayin that if i had to wait as long as you did i think i would hav jus put all the weight bk on anywa i am now on day 4 and wondered if there is anything i should expect in the next couple a weeks could you let me no thanks

kelly xx

good luck to you all

Hi there Kelly
Im on it again,I was really peeved with Rowlands or DHL neirther wanted to take the balme,I reordered 4 weeks worth yesterday :eek: I notice now with the confirmation ''we sent your order out'' Email they Rowlands are using Royal Mail.
So I hope I get it by Monday.
Ok on the challenge I need
YOur start Date How much you aim to lose your 1st 8 weeks? Then I can edit page 1 ;)
Hope your doing well xx

Hi there Kelly
Im on it again,I was really peeved with Rowlands or DHL neirther wanted to take the balme,I reordered 4 weeks worth yesterday :eek: I notice now with the confirmation ''we sent your order out'' Email they Rowlands are using Royal Mail.
So I hope I get it by Monday.
Ok on the challenge I need
YOur start Date How much you aim to lose your 1st 8 weeks? Then I can edit page 1 ;)
Hope your doing well xx

well am gona aim for 20lbs coz i hav started the gym 2 so heres hoping lol and my start date was the 9th of feb 2009 yeah doin fine 1st day was murder but apart from that ave been fine i hope the pak cums 4 u on time and thanks for ur speedy responce.

thanks kelly xx;)

Last edited:
Hi you lot, any chance i can join in?

i am on my second week of CS now.

week 1: -10lbs
and so far this week -5lbs couldnt resist checking but real weigh in is on monday.

Have loads of weight to lose so keeping my fingers crossed.

Back