• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Celebrity Slim and Alcohol

S: 12st7lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
BEWARE ALCOHOL

I lost 6lbs in my first week and I am due to get weighed again tomorrow. I read in the newspapers this week that wine, red especially doesn't put weight on. WRONG!!! Very, very wrong. Am dreading tomorrows weigh in as I have had a peek. Did nothing else differently except one or two glasses of wine almost every night last week. I'll post in the morning but I know it's not going to be good. I need to loose weight urgently for a holiday in 4 weeks. No more wine for me except on very special occasions. :cry:Can someone else join me for four weeks starting tomorrow or Monday? I know it's Mother's Day tomorrow and I'm out with some friends on Tuesday.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Hiya

Sure you will be fine! I also read in the papers about wine but I have to say in my opinion any calories whether they are from food or booze will affect weight !

Anyway have a great week

Mike

S: 12st7lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Put on three quarters of a pound. Help!!! Did everything right except drank some red wine and didn't exercise. That'll teach me to believe what they say in the papers. Going out now for a vigourous walk by the sea as I am going for a Mother's Day meal with OH and children later!! How much can I loose in four weeks on Celebrity Slim? I am going on holiday on April 17th.:sigh::break_diet: