Celebrity Slim - DAY 1

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Andrea73, 1 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Andrea73

Andrea73 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    them all.....
    Well as you can gather from the title today is my day one. I've been really good, had a banana shake for breakfast and chocolate one for lunch. Had a few nuts as the allowable snacks in between but I do have to say I am absolutely starving. Is this right??? I've drank more than my 2 litres of water and feel like going to bed now so that I don't eat. LOL.

A bit about me - I'm 34 and have been dieting on and off since I was 14 altho its been more on than off. I've tried SW, WW, scottish slimmers, lighterlife, cambridge. You name it and i've tried it. I'm going on holiday in 6 weeks and I would love to have lost a bit of weight before I go (I don't want a seatbelt extension on the plane!!).

Hopefully I can get support here to see me through and if anyone else is doing this diet and would like a diet buddy then I'm your girl.

Take care, Andrea
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.