Celebrity Slim now in Wales ?where else?

Well well well!
I had thought it was only in Ireland, but today when getting a prescription for my mum there were CS signs all over the chemist shop. Apparently it came in yesterday, and is only available through Rowlands.
So, here I am, armed with the starter pack (14 shakes plus 2 extra soups, shaker beaker, program guide and day-by-day diary - £32.99) and planning to start tomorrow!
I'm still planning to switch over to LighterLife in January, because I need the counselling and support to tackle my emotional eating issues, but I thought I'd give it a go for a couple of weeks at least.

S.x

hiya! i live in ireland and have been doing lipotrim lately as you can see by my trackers so im switching to cs tomorrow too!!! but im only buying it so ill be starting thursday! good luck with it! ill be on tomorrow to chat and see how your doing! :)

Wow, you've done amazingly well on Lipotrim! They don't do it around here, so I was thrilled to find CS - they will be offering "pharmacy support" but sad yesterday that the paperwork and scales hadn't come in yet!
Looking forward to comparing notes with you - I'll try to post a daily account on this section of the site.
Good luck for your first day tomorrow!
Sharon x

thanks sharon!! i bought it today :) so im just about to sit down and watch the dvd!!! x x see u 2moro hun..hope ur going well!!

Hi

I have started the Celeb Slim and at the end of my first week have lost half stone. First diet that is working. Definately recommend it:)

Congratulations Deb! Do you have much more to lose?
Day 7 today, so I'll find out tomorrow, but it's certainly been easy to do so far.
S.x

congrats girls on the losses and loss to be's!!! i cant wait to weigh in next monday, im having the most scrumptious dinners haha!! today i had carrot,peppers,onions,vine tomatoes and courgette with steak..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so lovely! i havent been having snacks though so ill start that tomorrow maybe! well see you all then! x x

Back