Celebrity slim or similar 2 shake and 1 meal diet

Well. Weighed this morning and lost 1lb. Bit disappointed, but have to think that's 7.5 in two weeks which under any normal diet would be good.
What have your losses slowed down to?
I am planning on trying to stick to it till February but if I only loose 1lb next week I won't be. Lost more on weight watchers, and could eat more as you said.
Where you going on holiday?

Ohhh that is annoying. You never know you might get a whoosh this week. I know I would find that hard to see. Are you really sticking to it?

I had -7.5lbs the first week. -3.5 the second. My third weigh in is this Friday and I've lost 2lbs so far. I would like another 2lbs to take me to a stone in 3 weeks. Probably wishful thinking.

I am going to cuba on the 3rd march. Very exciting but want to loose like 5 stone by then hahahaa. Maybe 2 will do ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I really hope I do get a whoosh! I have been unbelievably sticking to it, even over the weekend where I had two birthday parties and I didn't even have any cake or drink!!
A stone in 3 weeks would be amazing. If you have lost 2lb already then I think you are looking good to lose another 2lb by Friday!
Ooo Cuba, I have been to Cuba and loved it. You could have lost a few stone by then as you are losing nearly a stone every three weeks!
I am going to New York in April so would love to have lost 2 stone by then... So I can put some back on... Then I'll have to lose it again!

wow that is strength! I find nibbly bits at parties the hardest. :(

I miscalculated, Ive only done -1.5lbs so far this week so 4 by friday really does seem unrealistic :( won't stop me trying though! went on an epic run yesterday and an alright one today!

Yeah Im thinking 2 stone in 2 months before cuba is realistic. Its lovely to have something to work towards isn't it?! I haven't been on holiday in ages. and I could be in the 14s by then, which is an actual dream for me!

It was really hard!
Even worse I am off to the Tapas bar tonight for a friends birthday. I have just had a quick look at the menu at what I can pick out! Looks like Greek Salad and some chicken in a tomato sauce, that should be ok shouldn't it?

How was your weight in?? Did you hit the numbers you wanted?

Yes, I did try before christmas to loose weight for my holiday but it just never happened, I think it finally clicked in Jan that its not that long!

It was really hard!
Even worse I am off to the Tapas bar tonight for a friends birthday. I have just had a quick look at the menu at what I can pick out! Looks like Greek Salad and some chicken in a tomato sauce, that should be ok shouldn't it?

How was your weight in?? Did you hit the numbers you wanted?

Yes, I did try before christmas to loose weight for my holiday but it just never happened, I think it finally clicked in Jan that its not that long!

Did you have that at the Tapas? That sounds lovely and healthy.

I didn't have a chance to weigh in because I had a family emergency - the day before though I was STS cos of period I think? Have been off plan for four days and seen the scales go up. Back on plan today and hoping to undo all that. We'll see what happens next friday.

Holiday in 36 days which seems ridiculously close now. Don't think I'll hit two stone, but maybe one and a half? anything is amazing really. I would like to be in the low 15s. Just got to get my head back into a good place.

Hello,

Yes I managed at the tapas, Greek Salad was lovely and I actually felt like I had had a treat weirdly.

Hope you are back on plan ok and the family emergency is respolved.

Weighed in on Monday and was 1.5 down… so 9lb in total.

Wow when you start counting in days it’s not long at all!

I find it is so hard to get your head into it. Once it’s in its ok but as soon as you slip it takes so much effort to get back in.

After a very hectic time in my life I am about to restart celeb slim! Not far behind you lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm in on week 3 and loving it- first timer doing this!
Have lost 12 in total in first 2 weeks

Good luck with it

Back