Celebrity Slims' Very Own April Challenge.

JustForMe

Gold Member
This isn't just about weightloss, this is also about setting yourself any goal and hopefully achieving it.

I know we have the 8 week weight loss challenge but alot of newbies that have joined in recent weeks haven't really taken part.

I think smaller goals are easier to achieve so I think we should all set a challenge for April.

April has 30 lovely days which works out at just over 4 weeks.

The key is to pick something that you will stick too...going for a walk everyday, exercising more, no alcohol or just a more positive mental attitude!

So anyone up for a challenge?:D

Last edited:
Kels - My April Pledge is - to lose 16lbs and drink all my water

Dizzy - My April Pledge is - to stick to CS at least in the week, drink all my water and exercise every other day for at least 20 mins

Kathleen -
My April Pledge is - to drink 2 ltrs of water a day and have a very low carb meal at night also no sneaky biscuits that I always "forget" to write into my diet diary.

Ladyvegas - My April Pledge - is to go for a walk everyday (regardless of weather) and stick to CS 5 days during the week and no secret bites of bold stuff. And aim to lose at least 2lbs a week.

Tizee - My April Pledge is - to drink all my water every day even when Im at home! I am going to go on the wii at least 4 times a week - no matter what else happens in my house! I am going to pamper myself at least once a week.

Rae - My April Pledge is - to get down to 15 stone or less. Fit into a size 16 river island dress for my nephews christening. And to exercise 5 times a week for 30 minutes.

Mathswiz - My April Pledge is - to reach 11st 7 lbs!

Moonstone - My April Pledge is - to be more prepared with my snacks this month instead of just opening the fridge door & hoping for inspiration. I'm going to spend 30 mins doing wii fit every evening.

Missclare - My April Pledge is - to fit comfotably into a size 18 and reach 14.2 stone

Sharon Kim - My April Pledge is -
to drink more water and lose at least 8lb

Shelly - My April Pledge is -
drink at least 2 litres of water EVERY day and to lose 9lbs during April which will take me to a 1 stone loss

Emer - My April Pledge is - to lose 21lbs

Last edited:
Great idea. I will be back tomorrow with my goals after i've found out how much i've lost tomorrow when I have my first weigh in :)

Love this idea, In April, I am going to stick to CS at LEAST in the week, I am going to drink all the water and I am going to excercise every other day at least for 20 minutes.

Brill idea x

Iv made it official!

This isn't just about weightloss, this is also about setting yourself any goal and hopefully achieving it.

I know we have the 8 week weight loss challenge but alot of newbies that have joined in recent weeks haven't really taken part.

I think smaller goals are easier to achieve so I think we should all set a challenge for April.

April has 30 lovely days which works out at just over 4 weeks.

The key is to pick something that you will stick too...going for a walk everyday, exercising more, no alcohol or just a more positive mental attitude!

So anyone up for a challenge?:D
Great idea Kels. Your really are doing your best to get us all motivated and staying on track. I pledge to drink 2 ltrs of water a day ( that will be a struggle ) and have a very low carb meal at night also no sneaky biscuits that I always "forget" to write into my diet diary. At least today I have been good so far.

you've been officially added.
good luck your gonna stick to it.
i have the faith!:D

Kels - My April Pledge is - to lose 16lbs and drink all my water

Dizzy - My April Pledge is - to stick to CS at least in the week, drink all my water and exercise every other day for at least 20 mins

Kathleen -
My April Pledge is - to drink 2 ltrs of water a day and have a very low carb meal at night also no sneaky biscuits that I always "forget" to write into my diet diary.

Ladyvegas - My April Pledge - is to go for a walk everyday (regardless of weather) and stick to CS 5 days during the week and no secret bites of bold stuff. And aim to lose at least 2lbs a week.

welcome to april :D

Great idea, I am going to drink all my water every day even when Im at home!!

I am going to go on the wii at least 4 times a week - no matter what else happens in my house!!

I am going to pamper myself at least once a week.

Love and best wishes to all!!

updated!

Ooo yey this is fab!! Im so excited now this forums finally getting a buzz about it! Feel all motivated now woop thanks Kelly.

Right my april goal...

To get down to 15 stone or less. Fit into a size 16 river island dress for my nephews christening. And to exercise 5 times a week for 30 minutes.

Thanks gals looking forward to this x

updated it for you!

we have to keep this forum buzzing...its so quiet compared to other ones!

Ok, I suppose I need to stop being scared and make that commitment! :D

My April goal is to reach 11st 7 lbs!

I have never been this weight before so it really is a challenge!

its officially down so no going back

you can get there i believe in you!!!

Thanks Kel! :D

We WILL both get there one day!

I know...im just really impatient but have had a new head on recently. it aint going to happen over night and will take hard work and commitment.

im gonna come fighting out the other side :character00116:

That's the spirit, Kel! :D

It's such a battle!

But we will get there! :)

I'm going to be more prepared with my snacks this month instead of just opening the fridge door & hoping for inspiration. I'm going to spend 30 mins doing wii fit every evening.

KELLLLLLLLL!!!! add me hunni!!!!!!!!!!!
Errrr what do i wanna do!! Er
ok by the end of april i want to fit COMFORTABLE into a size 18 and atleast 14.2 (weird weight i no hehe!!!!) xxx

Back