ProPoints Celtic Tiger - A man on a MISSION!!!

Glad you had a good time and the damage doesnt sound too bad to me-a man with your grim determination will have that gone in no time !!

Ah Blast!!! I had a long (hilarious) reply to all you lovely ladies and it just VANISHED when I went to upload it....NUTS!!!

Under pressure here at the moment, but hopped on the scales this am, and I'm at 272.5, so just to shift 3.5lbs to get back to my pre-break weight. Yeah

No rest for the wicked, gotta go here.

Best wishes to all you lovely ladies

Conor x

Thats a B...h when that happens Conor. Glad you are back to the fold .We missed your witty banter !!!.

I have put Jo on my case as well too to get off my lardy butt so we better get moving. :D:D

Hi Breda
Look at that, as soon as you get my back turned you go & loose 4.5 lbs and gain your 2nd Silver 7 confirming there's a stone less of you!!! Good for you girl!

I'm back out now for more painting, these boundary walls wont paint themselves an my precious teenage cherubs are too delicate to get paint under their fingernails as long at there's Xbox or Facebook available.

So Jo instead of going Left, Right...I'm going Up, Down... with my paint roller!!!

Go Conor go :) x

Thanks ladies.

I have a VIP coming to stay to-day, so I've got to get the last of my prep work done. It's my cousin, she's living on the Isle of Wight. She suffered a massive stroke 2 years ago and is all but totally paralysed down her left side. To see the enormous effort she has to endure just to take a few steps, puts us able-bodied people to shame. Anyway, it's her first trip off the island since her stroke so I've everything crossed that the trip will be a huge success for her & her family.

I am collecting her & her carer from the Airport at 3pm, so gotta go here.

Have a great day folks,

Conor x

Have a lovely time with ur inspirational cousin x

Hope your cousin has a lovely time in Ireland . You are right ,people like that make you realise we should get off our Lardy arses !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies, today will go down as a Very Special Day. I was instrumental in re-uniting my favourite cousin with her 80 year old Mum (my favourite Aunt).

I drove over 500 miles round trip in 12 and a half hours & I'm exhausted, but it was truly worth it.

When I visited my cousin 18 months ago, months after she getting out of hospital, she was emaciated & appeared to have totally given up on life. I sewed the seed of the goal of coming home for a visit to her elderly folks as an incentive, thinking it was a pipe-dream. But the last 36 hours proved to me that dreams come true, you just gotta want them badly enough.

So to-morrow, my trusty hound, Babes & I are going to take to the highways & byways and try and shift some of the blubber!

Jo, thanks for the tip on your thread re the pedometer, I thought I had bought a dud.

Nite Nite ladies,

Sweet Dreams,

Conor x

Aaaah Conor that was a wonderful thing to do for your cousin and her folks. I think you have earned lots of brownie points with the man above !!!!! .

Now get off that lardy arse and get healthy . Be good to yourself too. Also earn brownie points with she who must be obeyed !!!!!!(Jo):D:D:D:D

Awewwwwwwwwwww :) dreams come true! Xx

Yes, Carly they sure do...;)

I just got a txt from her updating me on the fun she's had, and all the old friends she's met in the past 24 hours. That txt is worth more to me than gold. :):):)

Now ladies, I don't want to annoy anyone, but..... I jumped on the scales, and I'm back to 270 lbs, just 1lb over my lowest, pre hols weight. :cool:

Apart from adding the walking this week, I did nothing special. Mind you I kept off the booze ( think I just had 3 bottles of Miller all week, that stuff isn't strong enough to use to brush your teeth :rolleyes::rolleyes:), but I also kept off the naughty stuff, cakes, crisps & salted peanuts.

I'll put it down to Karma...:flirt2:

Off now to walk the dogs before the skies open.

Thanks again for the good wishes, ladies.

All the best,

Conor

PS - I updated my Avatar with a photo of the delightful sunset I enjoyed from my Hotel balcony each night on holiday. As sunsets are meant for sharing, I'm sharing it with you. x

Thanks Jo, Spread the word, would you ... seems like for years I've been wasting my sweetness on the dessert air!!!:8855::8855::8855:

Just jumping in here, hope you don't mind :) The story of your cousin, the hard road she is on and reuniting her with her folks is incredible - properly inspirational!

Evening ladies, thanks for the kind words...I did nothing really only challenge my cousin that if she believed that she could achieve her goal.

She's the one that took the hard steps, physio etc. All I did was book a couple of flights on the web and spend a very pleasant day in her company meeting up with my folks, then on to her home & her parents.

I'm a great man for a Good News story!
There are heroes all around us, all we have to do is connect with them and draw inspiration from their achievements.

The warm fussy feeling I feel is from Jo cracking the Whip, shouting Walk Faster, Faster,Faster!!!

Speaking of which, I'm off for my last 2 mile lap to-day. Then shower, shave & RUN to the pub for a couple of liquid pain-killers ...hehehe

Enjoy Saturday night folks, it comes but once a week!!!

Conor xx

Thanks Jo, I'll send for it.

Working on my 3rd 2 Mile Lap to day. Looking at improving the times like advised in the article. It's worth a try.

Thanks again Jo, You're a Star!! x

Well done for all the AP and for only being up 1lb :)

Awww keep the text as a boost :) xx

Conor, where are you, have you done a forrest gump and kept walking? Lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back