ProPoints Celtic Tiger - A man on a MISSION!!!

I think "Shred" it's a bit of a Secret Weapon... If you can do it, fair play to you. No Gain, No Pain ...:D:D:D

I've been duped about this shredding business. Before ordering it they all said it was brilliant. As soon as I parted with my cash, they declared it would make me pee myself then die. I hope that's a protein shake in that glass, Mr tiger!

It's Irish Mothers Milk, Karen ;-)

I remember that evening well, about 5 years ago, I bought a new Smartphone, within seconds my young fella had it set up, sorted and captured Dear Old Dad hard at work emptying a pint Glass ... :)

As its hard to keep a good man down, I am delighted to report a drop of a pound. I was never as glad to see the number 269 on the scales. I thought I was going to be marooned on the 270 island FOREVER!!!

Good luck to all you WI's to-day x

Congrats! I'm sure that young couple would forgive all if they knew the good ur interruption had done. X

Thanks ladies. Yes, there won't be a Lovers Lane safe for miles around. :)

GLORIOUS day here in Dublin, and here I am stuck in the Office looking out at it...

Love the new photo mate-really apt for a weight loss forum !!:p:D

Yes, mommyB, I thought it was particularly appropriate ;-)

Or did you prefer when I looked like a sheep-dog ??? :)

Good on ya Conor for moving on another level the 26.........'s . With all you have had going on with parents and everything thats great. Could you not find a better exercise for the right arm though!!!!!!!!!(keep it clean please :D:D)

Thank you, well spotted Breda, I'm a 260-something!!!yeah :flirt2:

Sadly no other exercise comes to mind, well maybe one.... but no, my arm wrestling days are over :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :D:D:D

Evening CT, yet another piccie-lovely !!

Hope you have had a good day. Been gorgeous here and it was sports day at school so I got to sit on the field and look like I was supervising the kids LOL

Thanks Ladies,
I'm a proud uncle alright, but I didn't put it up... I think there was a bit of teenage hi-jinks going on while Dad was at work...I can't be up to them!!!

Yeah, Jo, HUGELY relieved to see 269 this morning. Hopefully, I will never see a 27X on a scales ever again.

MommyB - Good for you, a day in the sun, admiring everyone else exercising!!!

Had planned to get a walk in to-night, but got a call form a client who needed assistance and a 5 minute meeting lasted nearly 3 hours!... Their finances are on a stronger footing after the meeting.

Sad to see retired folk in poor financial position in their Golden Years.

Will have to try and get walk in tomorrow morning instead.

Well done!

Karen - the shred won't kill u just make u stronger ;) x

hi Conor just found your diary and its great.you are doins so well keep it up. btw I posted a recipe just for you hun. take care look forward to reading more.x

Thanks jem, aren't you the little treasure. I'll skip off to the recipe section to check out the new recipe. Many thanks.

Being a bit difficult to cook meals lately, I'm driving about 5 hours a day, looking after my folks & trying to get a day's work done. I look forward to getting a chance to cook from basics again.

Cooked a Chicken Breast Rogan Josh using a jar of sauce for the troops this evening, just a case of getting something tasty & vaguely healthy into them.

Thanks again,

C

Love a good curry!! Need a decent recipe for somet medium! :) x

you sound very busy! i hope you're having a nice weekend xxxx

Hope ur having a lovely weekend x

Thanks Jo. Life FRANTIC here at the moment. 3 visits home this week, each about 400 miles round trip. On the plus side, it's Dads 84 th birthday today. He had an MRI on his brain midweek and got the All Clear. I never saw him as shook from any event, it was a traumatic experience for him.
For the first time in his 84 year life he & Mum decided to order Chinese last night. Mum had a piece of chicken caught in her throat & had to be rushed to A & E by ambulance!!! She is still there, should be released today!!! Honestly, you couldn't write the drama that's underway in our family lately!!!
On the plus side, I booked a 2 week holiday with my youngest son to Tropea in the South of Italy. We're flying out next Friday, can't wait!!! I have the runners packed, I expect to clock up some serious walking hours over there.

Thanks Carly & Karen for support too. I'll keep ye posted.

Best wishes,

Conor x

Back