Century and a half to lose ... SW Extra Easy

Wow in two weeks whats the secret ?xxx

Thanks for all your support folks!!

I had a revelation today. I found my old slimming world log book from 2006 - the last time i 'seriously' dieted (not mucking about with faddy diets lol)
Back then it took me over 6 months to lose 13lbs! This time i did that in just over 2 weeks ....

That tells me that now i'm ready to change :)

Spot on, your headd is in the right place now Surzy

I always get confused with all the days on slimming world !!! My freind did it and lost lots of weight though !

Jim - I thought that too - feels different this time. That i'm taking it seriously - that the only person who loses out if I cheat is me. I'm being far more open about it too. I'm not embarrassed to say no to things now.
I remember last time being at work and someone offering me a slice of cake - I said no and said I was on a diet and the response was so cutting - "It's a bit late for that - have some cake'' I don't think i ever dared mention it again. But i'm a more confident person now :) to stand up for myself.

Rosyro - they have a new plan called extra easy which is a combination of red and green - less restrictive and much more geared to healthy choices :)

nicky9 - wow 23lbs lost in January!!! Go you! That's fabulous I bet you are over the moon!!!

This weekend's challenge is - a weekend away in Cardiff!! For Rugby League - Rugby League matches not famous for their healthy food selections - unless you count pie as one of your 5 a day ... which I think they do in Wigan lol

So planning has been done - i'm taking my cooler box - it's full of fruit, HIfi bars, cherry tomatoes, celery sticks and light primula cheese.

I've also saved quite a lot of syns since tuesday - so i have a few extras to use if required.
I've looked at restaurants- tapas tonight (Big salads, meatballs and spanish omelettes) Indian on Saturday (Chicken shaslick and boiled rice - with daal) Sunday - Pub grub (jacket potato and chicken with salad) and Monday i'll probably cook at home to save syns!!

So hopefully i'm all prepared :)

It is surzy, we are all here to help each other love.

Surzy, you sound so positive, it is really inspiring. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

A lovely weekend over with and didn't over spend on my syns either!!

Back to an evening weigh in this week so expect losses will be small or none-existent ... but no matter!!!

Tho I would love another shiny - a nice 1 and a half stone shiny!! hehe :)

But I know that this is a marathon not a sprint :D

Morning Surzy, well done love

Lost nothing this week.
But i'm fine with that :D
I've moved back to an evening group for starters.
Plus we ate out 4 times over the weekend and I'm happy with the good choices I made (the food was still gorgeous even if it wasn't as bad for me as usual!!)

Frightening though that had I not controlled my eating how much weight I would have put on!!!

Frightening though that had I not controlled my eating how much weight I would have put on!!!

I'm impressed, shows you are in control, not your appetite surzy.

A great wednesday - lovely home made soup for lunch and a tasty garlic chilli and ginger pork stir fry with lots of veg for tea.

Tomorrows tea is already in the slow cooker - my take on a Welsh Cawl using Gammon and Turkey as it's leaner than Lamb!! It smells lovely already.

Pasta Salad in fridge for taking to work :D

MMMMMMMMMMMM, welsh cawl stew.

LOL Morning urzy, I'd stick with the lamb myself :D

good luck xxx

hey well done Surzy love, that's fantastic :bliss: :bliss:

Back