Century and a half to lose ... SW Extra Easy

Morning Surzy, Hi Kate and welcome

Afternoon all!

Well this weekend was a diet disaster and I don't care!!
Two trips to teh hummingbird bakery and a chinese saw fit to that.

But I got to spend some glorious quality time with my lovely little brother who is off to Afganistan tomorrow night - and as i'll not see him for 7 months now I felt that was a good reason to let my hair down for a few days and not feel guilty about it.

I love my Brother more than anything, we were so close growing up, and I miss him every day he's away - but as I said to him yesterday - I will keep going and hopefully he'll have the biggest double take to do when he gets home and sees me all slim!

Your brother military surzy?

Yes love, I bet you are. I did 25 years in the Army

Wow. He's been in since he was 16 and is 25 this year (birthday while he's away :( )

It's his third tour - once to iraq, once to afghanistan and back to afghanistan again this week.

I know he's good at what he does, he's been rated as the top of his rank in his regiment for the last two years .... but it doesn't make it any easier.

Nothing makes it easier love

Anything is better than a gain love, well done surzy

Good luck today Surzy :)

GRRRR need a rant

A friend on twitter just sent me a message to say 'don't be disheartened if you don't lose anything tonight'

Sorry - what happened to being positive? She said it was so i'm not setting myself up for a fall.

OK - then i'll just stop now then shall I because from time to time i'm going to fall.

I don't need patronising people like that - I don't need your pity ... i'm fat not stupid - i'm perfectly aware that sometimes I will gain or not lose as much as i'd hoped.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I know, they are no help are they surzy

Hah, well done, that'll show 'em love

Well had a few food disasters this week.
My Women's Institute group did a pot luck supper and had so many beautiful things to try ..... so i did .. pastry galore!!
Then Comic Relief - Charity bake sale .... i'm so weak hahaha

Never mind ... 3 days to redeem myself before weigh in day and try and minimise the damage!!
So lots of lovely healthy homemade soups this weekend - been feeling a little run down so I think that should give me the kickstart i need.

Oh but I did also JOIN A GYM on Thursday ... did all my fitness assessments and didn't come out as bad as i'd thought!! I was 'average' in most categories (apart from weight and fat ratio obv) but my fitness levels are good for a woman my size.

I'm in agony now mind you!! But no pain .... no gain .... hang on ... that's ... never mind :D

S xx

morning Surzy, what a lovely sunny weekend. 3 days strict should do it :)

Oh well done love, you are doing so well, that's really good to hear :)

I've been to the gym today for the first time in 5 years!!! I'm already aching so came home and had a nice hot bath!!!

But i'm really proud of myself - I ran for 30 seconds and DIDN'T DIE!!!! (only nearly died!!) So that's progress for the woman who used to get out of breath climbing her stairs!!

Back