Cereal we can BOTH enjoy on EE

[FONT=&quot]Hi everyone![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I’m doing EE on SW.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I live with my partner and while he can handle us never having any fatty food in (he pigs out for his lunch at work) he is getting bored of weetabix (I always get this because is simple).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He likes chocolaty cereal, but has a nut allergy… [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Now if there’s weetos or coco pops or anything like that I will grab a handful every time I’m by the cupboard (thus the reason NO fatty food is in the house, I’m useless)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Can anyone suggest anything that will suit us both?
To stop HIM getting bored and me getting fat x
[/FONT]

well, porridge - you can use the oatso simple..... HEB for the normal flavour, but you can add berries, cinamon, banana etc.... that would make a change, or Asda do their own make mini weetabix with banana in it...thats an HEB so too is yeah, I know it's still weetabix, but might be OK as a compromise.... or, because you can have it, you'll be OK with the OH having something else, but yu can have 2 chocolate weetabix + 2 syns for an HEB.

Of course, you don't have to have cereal.... or, if you want cocoa pops, etc... syn it.... or have one lot as a treat once a week so you're not completely missing out

Thanks Debridger! I used to have porrage oats with a sprinkle of hot chocolate... he could do that. Do they do the choco weetabix in biscuits or just minis. I dont think id be as tempted to nibble on a full biscuit.

I'm so cruel. Maybe I should allow the big kid his coco pops! I'm only 5.2, in a high cupboard it might be safe hehe.

The things we have to do x

hi hun u can get big chocolate ones i tried them but didn't like them do u like shredded wheat? i sometimes have that or prunes :eek: sometimes i have sugar puffs and syn them but its 6 syns for 30g and there's not a lot there just thought i might have a look for puffed wheat that will be less syns and can add sweetener :)

Chocolate Weetabix?

2 double choc Alpen lights are an HEB so you could have two of these for yr breakfast, they are lovely!

Mmmm yummy choc weetabix is lovely, when i need a choc hit i eat that, its not too chocolaty but just right x Also you can try some puffed wheat and add some sweetner to the milk and it tastes a bit like honey puffs x

Back