Cerulean's Weigh In - Week 16 (Well 15.5 really)

Cerulean

Silver Member
Week 6 - Tuesday WI with CDC
2st 1lbs lost in 6 weeks!!
Whoo hooooooo!

Last edited:
Week 7 WI

Soooo...I went to be weighed in wearing heavier clothes than usual and after drinking all of my water and....

5lbs down!! 2st 6lbs in 7 weeks. Whooop!

Brilliant

Week 8 weigh-in....

Four Pounds!!!

2st 10lbs in 8 weeks (also today was my first day back at work after 11 days and colleagues have finally started to notice!) Wheeeeeeeee!

well done!!!
fantastic losses x

Week 9 - almost forgot!

2.5lbs - sooo close to 3st in 9 weeks...will be there by next week, DEFFO!

Hi all. Like i've said on previous posts I have done this diet so many times then put all the weight back on once I reached goal weight (or near it) I am on my 3rd day at mo, the most I have ever lost in my first week is 6lb, I know everyone is different but how come people are losing 10lb there first week? (I drink plenty water) Im so jelous haha. xx

I think it's like you say:) we're all different and we all hold onto different levels of glycogen and water. I always lose big in week one no matter what diet I do. It slows down to the same levels as most other people after the first 2 weeks:)

wowzas.... 15lb your first week. thats amazing. well done. xx

katie-18 said:
Hi all. Like i've said on previous posts I have done this diet so many times then put all the weight back on once I reached goal weight (or near it) I am on my 3rd day at mo, the most I have ever lost in my first week is 6lb, I know everyone is different but how come people are losing 10lb there first week? (I drink plenty water) Im so jelous haha. xx

Remember - those that lose big week 1 gain big when they recarb.
I'm always mentally adding back on ny week 1 loss, assuming thats what I'll regain when I recarb.

I never thought of it that way. thanks. Hope everyone is having a good day :). xx

Cerulean, you are keeping me inspired. - same height and start weight but I'm only two weeks in. Off on holiday in 11 weeks so hoping for similar weight loss to you. Are you SS?

Hullo there - yes - totally SS and 100% apart from the fact I drink Coke Zero!

Week 11 score on the doors....

After last week's not even worth mentioning 0.5lbs...

I was expecting to lose 6...

I got on the scales...

EIGHT WHOLE POUNDS!!! BEST WEIGH-IN EVER! AND to cap it all off, an inch off EVERYTHING!

(This happened in 2008 - I stayed around 14st 4 for 2 weeks and then suddenly lost 8lbs too...WEIRD!)

Heya - I just had my Week 15 Wi - and I lost 1lb. Can I just ask - why is this a Weigh In thread? Shouldn't it be just 'results' - why do we care what people weigh? It's how much slimmer they are that people care about - no one looks at someone who's a size 8 and goes 'Wow! She's 9st 4!' They go 'Look at her lovely slim figure!'

Why have we skewed the whole of Minis to be based on lbs lost? No one every picks us up and guesses our weight - we're not cakes at a fete!

Rant over. So - I may have only lost a 1lb and 7lbs over 4 weeks so my average is RIGHT DOWN. but I have lost 4st in 3months and a week and I have lost almost 4 dress sizes in that time. And I may have only lost 1lb, but I lost an inch off my hips and my bust. Now THAT's a result.

Back