challenge done! I weighed! yay good result! :D

lottie_2015

So my new best friend the scales say i'm 10st2! Yippee! I weighed 4 different times all over the kitchen just to be sure, it kept flickering from 10st1 to 2 but settled on 2 lol. I was 11st4 when i started this challenge 27 days ago so am very happy with that. And I was 13st2lb when I started the diet on Feb 11th so am doing well. I'm going to have a couple of days off, have a few coffees! And today my bday baked potato tuna & salad, so been looking 4wd to that!
Next challenge will be TS to 9st7lb, then when i'm at that will move up through the plans while doing the 30 day shred & being active. I still have no babysitter for the gym so came up with that plan instead.
Ordering my shakes today, I'll gain the water back over the next couple of days I guess, so even though i'm 10st2 I still count myself as 10st7 or so in reality, still pleased with that tho & not far to go till I'm at my happy weight :)
When i've TS'd to 9st7lb i'll move up the plans - want to do it so I stay at 9st7lb while I move up through them & maintain at 9st7 until I start weights, then will go by measurements.
A bit nervous about having a couple of days off - i'm still in the zone! But i've been very stressed & ill recently & think some fresh food will give me a boost.
Thanks 2 everyone for support, see u in a couple of days!xxx

Aw thank you :) xxx

Your losses are amazing and so inspiring! Was your challenge to be 100% TS for the full 28 days? Your start weight is so similar to mine so I'm literally in awe of this story!! WELL DONE!!!!! Hope your baked pot was delish!!!!! xx

Back