challenge ideas.

foodiegal

Hey everybody, just looking for some challenges I can set myself to keep these Weeks,of weight loss interesting!
I've got a list, but would like some,more ideas. Here's what I've got:
1.no crisps for a week
2.1 day per week F&H
3. Half hour exercise a day
4.one meal per day carb free
5.one meal made "skinny" per week
6.lose 3lbs in a week
7.no junk food February
8.lose 8lbs February
9.no eating after 6
10. Lose an inch everywhere.

I probably won't be doing these all at the same time, but just want to make some small changes. Any more ideas peeps?

That's a good idea. I've not got a list going yet, but I'm aiming for 6lbs (at least) loss in February, eating tea before 7pm and drinking 2 litres of water a day.

I've managed both the latter two today, and unintentionally added another - jog up and down the stairs at least 10 times..... This mainly because I've been going to the loo all day haha :p

No chocolate for a week ?

Kat,, our bathroom is downstairs, but I suppose I could just run up and down the stairs anyway lol!

No chocolate is a good one, I might do that one first and see how I get on. Chic will be easier than crisps!
I was thinking about no sugar for a month, but that seems a bit too ambitious for me!!

Thanks for the replies girls!

our bathroom is downstairs, but I suppose I could just run up and down the stairs anyway lol!

Haha, you could, but just make sure you're not too desperate first :eek:

That would get you moving fairly quickly lol! Your body will adjust though. I went from Drinking hardly any water to 2-3 litres a day and I'm handling it a lot better now. :)

Yes I'm hoping my body will get used to it pretty quickly. It's definitely helped with hunger pangs today I'm sure :)

Great ideas girls I might try the stairs yr making it sound fun :)

My goals for feb:
Lose 10lbs in a month
Drink 2 litres water a day
No alcohol for feb
No choc or crisps for feb
Exercise atleast 3/4 times a week

Good luck :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I am probably going to be kicking,myself by the end of Feb, it's a good thing it's literally only four Weeks :)

Back